The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Official University of Huddersfield 2023 Applicant Thread

Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to University of Huddersfield for 2023!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:
Heyy i am looking at applying for optometry in 2023 and I’m studying Biology, chemistry and Film studies at a level :smile:
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
I have an interview for Adult nursing at Huddersfield in 3 days. Could anyone please help with likely interview questions?
Reply 3
Hi, I have a spare room available at Aspley House, Bronze En Suite in Huddersfield for the 2023/2024 available for 51 weeks contract, only £97 per week.

Bills included, as well as a private bathroom, private room, double bed and shared kitchen. Only 3 minutes walk away from the University of Huddersfield. Free WiFi, gym, wardrobe, study desk and chair.

Please do contact me if your interested as i am no longer going to University of Huddersfield so I need a replacement otherwise I will need to pay for the rent.

Thank you!
Reply 4
Hi, I have a spare room available at Aspley House, Bronze En Suite in Huddersfield for the 2023/2024 available for 51 weeks contract, only £97 per week.

Bills included, as well as a private bathroom, private room, double bed and shared kitchen. Only 3 minutes walk away from the University of Huddersfield. Free WiFi, gym, wardrobe, study desk and chair.

Please do contact me if your interested or anyone else as i am no longer going to University of Huddersfield so I need a replacement otherwise I will need to pay for the rent.
Is enrolment open for anyone yet? Or is it still the 30th… eager to get into it
Reply 6
hey guys, I just applied for TESOL MA starting in January 2024. Do you have any idea how long it will take to answer them? If I get accepted, I would like to meet with you!
Original post by crumblue
hey guys, I just applied for TESOL MA starting in January 2024. Do you have any idea how long it will take to answer them? If I get accepted, I would like to meet with you!

heyy i just applied for msc data analytics i got the conditional offer letter. did you get yours? im kinda freaking out about the conditions. (im an international student btw)
Reply 8
Original post by colourlessness
heyy i just applied for msc data analytics i got the conditional offer letter. did you get yours? im kinda freaking out about the conditions. (im an international student btw)

hi!! It's good to hear that! What are the conditions? How long did it take to reply to them? When did you apply?

I have not received it yet. I applied yesterday.( i know i am being a bit impatient :smile:) ) I am also int student, great subject btw!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending