The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Official University of Lincoln 2023 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Spiderman03
Does Lincoln give out any unconditional offers for the MPharm?

I’m still waiting a reply for MPharm too, been waiting for months yet no interview or offer atm. I’m getting really worried day by day 😭
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Original post by Kakiiii
I’m still waiting a reply for MPharm too, been waiting for months yet no interview or offer atm. I’m getting really worried day by day 😭

Same same😫😫😫 especially when I see them doing another offer holder's day
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Lyn0987

Omg I hope we get our responses soon fingers crossed 🤞
Never thought I’d be waiting this long 😭😭😭😭
Anyone applying for MPharm at Lincoln?
Original post by Kakiiii
Anyone applying for MPharm at Lincoln?

I applied for MPharm with science foundation year
Original post by Lyn0987

Hi @Lyn0987,

Please can you email us on [email protected], and we will give you some assistance :smile:

Thanks,
Olivia
Original post by Kakiiii

Hi @Kakiiii,

Please can you email us on [email protected]? :smile:

Thanks,
Olivia
Original post by University of Lincoln
Hi @Lyn0987,

Please can you email us on [email protected], and we will give you some assistance :smile:

Thanks,
Olivia

Hie,
Thanks for the response, please advise on which approach I should use in asking the admissions on my applications progress. Also is it a good idea to make such a request.
Thanks
Original post by Lyn0987
Hie,
Thanks for the response, please advise on which approach I should use in asking the admissions on my applications progress. Also is it a good idea to make such a request.
Thanks

Yesss I was going to ask that too. I don’t know whether of not it looks good to ask about the progress of my application because I submitted mine in jan and haven’t heard a word since
Hi @Kakiiii,

Please can you email us on [email protected]? :smile:

Thanks,
Olivia

Hi Olivia

I don’t think it seems right if I question my application progress. The only thing that is worrying me constantly is that I have seen on other threads that a few students who have applied to Lincoln have received an interview already and there are some students such as myself. So I don’t know if it seems right to make such a request from admissions. Esp if some students like myself want to put down Lincoln as their firm and are having to wait before applying to sfe
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Lyn0987
Hie,
Thanks

Hi @Lyn0987,

I am so sorry for the delay in responding.

It is absolutely fine to ask about the progress of your application! You can email [email protected] and ask if they are able to provide an update on the status of your application. The team will be able to help and they can answer any questions or concerns you may have.

Hope this helps ease any worries :smile:

Best,
Olivia
Original post by Kakiiii
Hi Olivia

I don’t think it seems right if I question my application progress. The only thing that is worrying me constantly is that I have seen on other threads that a few students who have applied to Lincoln have received an interview already and there are some students such as myself. So I don’t know if it seems right to make such a request from admissions. Esp if some students like myself want to put down Lincoln as their firm and are having to wait before applying to sfe

Hi @Kakiiii,

I am so sorry for the delay in responding to you.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with asking for an update about your application. You are well within your rights to enquire! Please email [email protected], who are the team that deal directly with the MPharm applications, and they will be able to provide you with more information.

Please don't be worried about asking the question :smile:

Best wishes,
Olivia
Hi @Lyn0987,

I am so sorry for the delay in responding.

It is absolutely fine to ask about the progress of your application! You can email [email protected] and ask if they are able to provide an update on the status of your application. The team will be able to help and they can answer any questions or concerns you may have.

Hope this helps ease any worries :smile:

Best,
Olivia

Hie, thanks for your advice.
I contacted them and got a response in less than 20 min, they apologise about the delay and said its due to staff shortages to do the interviews. They mentioned that hopefully interviews will be sent out soon after Easter
Original post by Lyn0987
Hie, thanks for your advice.
I contacted them and got a response in less than 20 min, they apologise about the delay and said its due to staff shortages to do the interviews. They mentioned that hopefully interviews will be sent out soon after Easter

So basically we are being interviewed after the Easter break
Can someone please email admissions, I did it before break I feel like a bother if I do again.
I'm barely coping 😪
Original post by Lyn0987
Can someone please email admissions, I did it before break I feel like a bother if I do again.
I'm barely coping 😪

Ik it’s such a long wait I did call up and the lady on the line said to me that because of staff absences and the Easter break they do have a backlog. But it’s still such a long wait. I’m getting impatient too waiting day in and day out 😭😭😭😭
Original post by Lyn0987
I'm barely coping 😪

Tbh I’d love to know by the end of this week 😭😭😭
Original post by Kakiiii
Ik it’s such a long wait I did call up and the lady on the line said to me that because of staff absences and the Easter break they do have a backlog. But it’s still such a long wait. I’m getting impatient too waiting day in and day out 😭😭😭😭

Ohh my days, the same reason all the time😪😪😪
Original post by Kakiiii
Tbh I’d love to know by the end of this week 😭😭😭

Same, I don't think I'm able to wait another week tbh
Will we even get enough time between being invited to an interview and doing the interview, ( that's if we get invited)

Quick Reply

Latest