The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Official University of Lincoln Applicant Thread for 2024

Hi there,

Welcome to the official University of Lincoln Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to University of Lincoln.

Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:

“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.

Good luck and happy posting!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Does anyone know if it's possible to defer to january/february in a postgraduate? I am a UK student btw.
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Is anyone applying for Pharmaceutical Sciences BSc or the Science with Foundation Year?
Reply 3
Hello,
I am applying for medicine
How many international seats does the university have??
What is the fee structure for international students?
What is the UCAT cut-off score for the academic year beginning in 2024?
Has anyone recived an offe yer
Reply 5
if anyone decides to stay at IQ pavillions (student accomodation) in Lincoln and wants a code for money off, direct message me :smile: !
Reply 6
Hi I haven't received an offer yet, should I be worried? Is anyone else the same?
Reply 7
Original post by Essie23
Hi I haven't received an offer yet, should I be worried? Is anyone else the same?

i recived one a month ago butr they do take quiet a whilw depending on deparment so dw
Original post by Essie23

I recieved one within 24 hours of my UCAS going through, but it really might vary a lot department to department.
Reply 9
Does anyone know how long the Law department takes to give out offers and are they giving unconditional this year?
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by Dylanh167
Does anyone know how long the Law department takes to give out offers and are they giving unconditional this year?

Lincoln used to hand out unconditionals, but they have drastically decreased the amount they give. Because they used to give loads of unconditional to Grammar Schools in my area I attended but not one person in my got given one this year.
Reply 11
Applied to med foundation year. How many are offers are usually made?
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi there,

Welcome to the official University of Lincoln Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to University of Lincoln.

Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:

“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.

Good luck and happy posting!

Got my offer back from Lincoln a few hours ago:

104 UCAS points for the Accountancy and Finance (N400) course.

feeling good about it, should be able to get that easy :smile:
Did anyone else get an offer that was reduced due to the uni wanting a diverse and inclusive community?
Has anyone who needs an interview for their course had a date through?
Reply 15
Original post by Anonymous #4
Did anyone else get an offer that was reduced due to the uni wanting a diverse and inclusive community?

i received an offer like that, it can be based on postcode or if you are disabled/in care etc.
Reply 16
Has anyone booked a room at Lincoln pavilions for 1st year?
Original post by markMU19
Does anyone know if it's possible to defer to january/february in a postgraduate? I am a UK student btw.

I did this on my Master's when I was in hospital over Christmas last year so deferred to the next term.
I've applied for PhD in Equality, Diversity and Inclusion. Hoping to hear back in the next couple of weeks.
Original post by undefined
if anyone decides to stay at IQ pavillions (student accomodation) in Lincoln and wants a code for money off, direct message me :smile: !

Hey can I have a code please. It needs ur name, resident id and the referral code x

Quick Reply

Latest