The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

studying abroad

I was accepted to the university of Lincoln as a biomedical science major. Im from the US so its tough to get insight as to what school is really like at lincoln, Ive heard about the difficulty of this major and was hoping someone could explain to me how classes work, the coursework, anything at all would be great :smile:
Original post by Anonymous #1
I was accepted to the university of Lincoln as a biomedical science major. Im from the US so its tough to get insight as to what school is really like at lincoln, Ive heard about the difficulty of this major and was hoping someone could explain to me how classes work, the coursework, anything at all would be great :smile:
Hello!

First of all, congratulations! This is great news. I'd recommend getting in touch with some of our current students on Unibuddy, as they can give you a little bit more information and share their experiences of their studies and how their classes have worked out. You can search for the course you will be studying and you will be matched with a Unibuddy ambassador who can help! You can find Unibuddy here https://www.lincoln.ac.uk/studywithus/chatwithourstudents/.

I hope this is helpful! Any questions, please do get in touch.

Best of luck!

Olivia 🙂
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest