The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Lincoln

People who study at Lincoln Uni (Technical Theatre and Stage Management) what's it like. I have offers from both Lincoln and RWCMD and don't know which way to go, cause they are both brilliant.
Reply 1
I previously attended Lincoln and I loved it! I studied Film Production there, and I found all the lectures (minus a hiccup in the first semester) were all passionate about their field of study. The nightlife was incredible, multiple clubs who all have their own nights, going to Bull was my friends and I favourite! Accommodation is nice, not too far walk from campus. Campus isn’t too big either and most of your lectures will be in the same building (or for me at least) so it was never an issue finding where I was. If you have any questions feel free to ask away.
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Original post by erin_technie
People who study at Lincoln Uni (Technical Theatre and Stage Management) what's it like. I have offers from both Lincoln and RWCMD and don't know which way to go, cause they are both brilliant.

I know a student on that course at Lincoln! She seems to be absolutely loving it, looks to be quite a nice sized cohort and everyone seems to be quite close too which is nice!

Quick Reply

Latest