The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Support at Lincoln uni?

Hi, there’s not a lot of information on the website so does anyone know about what the support is like at Lincoln? Mainly mental health / autism related stuff but any information would be helpful. Thank you :smile:
Bump!

I went there. Let me tell you!

They told me to go seek help that I felt sucidal myself. Zero mental health policy. They do not care. Once they have your money especially last year of your degree they will not care. Entire staff is racist including the seniors. Multiple lawsuits are about to take place against them soon
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #2
Bump!

They told me to go seek help that I felt sucidal myself. Zero mental health policy. They do not care. Once they have your money especially last year of your degree they will not care. Entire staff is racist including the seniors. Multiple lawsuits are about to take place against them soon

Omg that sounds awful, thanks for letting me know and I hope you’re doing ok now
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi, there’s not a lot of information on the website so does anyone know about what the support is like at Lincoln? Mainly mental health / autism related stuff but any information would be helpful. Thank you :smile:

Absolutely not they discriminate

I have literally been excluded from following policies because I have mental health issue
Omg that sounds awful, thanks for letting me know and I hope you’re doing ok now

Thanks but honestly they ruined my life health wise. I heard people are taking them to court and I hope they do deffo deserve that they are horrific its best to avoid them really unless its your only choice
Reply 5
Absolutely not they discriminate

I have literally been excluded from following policies because I have mental health issue

Are you able to provide any links to information about that? I am deciding between there and another uni for my insurance, but would want a supportive uni (especially for anxiety).
Reply 6
Bump!

Are you able to provide any links to information about that?

Hi there,

I am so sorry for the delay in responding!

Our team of professional staff offers confidential support and advice on issues including disabilities, specific learning differences, mental health and medical conditions. We have the student wellbeing centre on campus, and they offer drop in sessions, where you can talk to staff. Here is there website for more information: https://studentservices.lincoln.ac.uk.

Our wellbeing team recently received national recognition for the incredible support it offers students!

If you have any questions or concerns, you can always get in touch with us - we are here to help 🙂

Thanks,
Olivia

Quick Reply

Latest