The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Official University of Plymouth 2023 Applicant Thread

Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to University of Plymouth for 2023!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:

Scroll to see replies

I'm applying to diagnostic radiography in Plymouth for 2023 I haven't received any offers from them yet still waiting. I was abroad and I recently moved to the UK with my family so I'm staying in north wales atm.I'm from India btw
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to University of Plymouth for 2023!

Ice breaker questions:

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:
(edited 1 year ago)
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Original post by jerome1111
I'm applying to diagnostic radiography in Plymouth for 2023 I haven't received any offers from them yet still waiting. I was abroad and I recently moved to the UK with my family so I'm staying in north wales atm.I'm from India btw

Welcome to the thread :smile:

I will have my fingers crossed for your offer, will you come back and let us know how you get on?
yes sure...are there enough students for radiography in Plymouth?do you have any info about radiography there
Welcome to the thread :smile:

I will have my fingers crossed for your offer, will you come back and let us know how you get on?
Reply 4
Hey I’m applying for one of the marine biology courses in 2023! I was just wondering if you know how how often students actually get out on the water in year 1 please?
I have just submitted my UCAS application to do criminology, fingers crossed.🤞
Hiya,
I’m starting Plymouth 2023 doing creative media. I took a gap year so already have my place confirmed!! I’m just trying to figure out what the best accommodation is to go for if anyone has any suggestions? I was looking at Astor house potentially?
Hi!

Ice breaker questions:

Hi!

Ice breaker questions:

I have accepted my offer for criminology as my firm excited to go to the applicant open day and excited to come here in September 😁😁😁😁😁.
Is anyone here applying for med ?
Heyy has anyone found any uni chats to join??x
Hi!

Ice breaker questions:

Hi,
I recived my offer from Plymouth in the post yesterday, really good feeling now, doing Biomed, was like to speak to people about acom and how that works if possible!
Plymouth is my first choice as of now!

I've applied and received an offer to study BSc Geography at undergraduate level this year! Is anyone planning to study Geography or Environmental science?
Anyone applying for DHT and heard anything back yet? Thank you!
Reply 13
Hi!

Ice breaker questions:

Hey! Currently planning to apply for Maritime Business Studies + Foundation Year. Currently finishing an apprenticeship in supply chain warehouse operative so hoping to progress to something bigger!
Original post by unwik
Hey I’m applying for one of the marine biology courses in 2023! I was just wondering if you know how how often students actually get out on the water in year 1 please?

Hi there!

Good luck with your application :smile:

You can talk to students on our website to hear what they got up to, https://www.plymouth.ac.uk/student-life/chat-to-students, search for a student who has studied marine biology and they'll be able to help you out with your query!

Hope this helps

Ella - University of Plymouth
Reply 15
Hi, I'm applying for BSc Zoology 23/24, I got my offer in a couple days ago. Thought I could start getting to know other applicants :smile:
Original post by ZaraMcloughlin
Anyone applying for DHT and heard anything back yet? Thank you!

I haven't heard anything yet. From an email that I got I think they are going to contact us mid Feb.
Original post by University of Plymouth
Hi there!

Good luck with your application :smile:

You can talk to students on our website to hear what they got up to, https://www.plymouth.ac.uk/student-life/chat-to-students, search for a student who has studied marine biology and they'll be able to help you out with your query!

Hope this helps

Ella - University of Plymouth

Hi Ella, I am an international applicant for BSc in Diagnostic Radiography. I have just received an email from the Health Admission Team informing me that additional interview time slots have been added in April, and I should make a booking via the Plymouth's Online Booking Form asap. Do you know where I can find such Online Booking Form? There is no mentioning of the Form in the email. Thank you.
Reply 18
Got an unconditional offer to study Maritime Business + Foundation Year! Anybody else studying in this area?
Ben
Original post by Jasminelaw
Hi Ella, I am an international applicant for BSc in Diagnostic Radiography. I have just received an email from the Health Admission Team informing me that additional interview time slots have been added in April, and I should make a booking via the Plymouth's Online Booking Form asap. Do you know where I can find such Online Booking Form? There is no mentioning of the Form in the email. Thank you.

Hey there!

Sorry for taking a little while to reply, we have been trying to get an answer to your question, and finally we have one!

You can use the original link from your initial invitation to interview email. This will take you to a booking form.

I hope this helps, and if you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch!

Many thanks and good luck 🤩

Amelia - University of Plymouth

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending