The Student Room Group
Halls of residence, St George's, University of London
St George's Hospital Medical School
London

Official St George's, University of London Applicant Thread for 2024

Hi there,

Welcome to the official St George's, University of London Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to St George's, University of London.

Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:

“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.

Good luck and happy posting!
how is ucat use for shortlisting applicant for the interview? Does it mean that you would definite be offer an interview if you score above the cut off?
Halls of residence, St George's, University of London
St George's Hospital Medical School
London
I have applied for paramedic science at sgul. Just wondering if anyone has received a rejection, as I have heard nothing so far but interviews have been sent out.
Original post by erin282888441
I have applied for paramedic science at sgul. Just wondering if anyone has received a rejection, as I have heard nothing so far but interviews have been sent out.

hi, i've applied to st george's as well for physio. have you heard back yet? do you know if you have interviews or not?
Original post by student295-6

hi, i've applied to st george's as well for physio. have you heard back yet? do you know if you have interviews or not?

Not heard anything from them since October 🫤

oh that's annoying, have you tried emailing them? is it ur top choice uni?
I’ve applied for DRad, had my interview on Thursday and it was really strange.. they split is into two groups and it seemed half of us were interviewed by lecturers and half by students.. and they asked a question about how we will ensure our well-being when we move away from home, manage our finances etc, bit strange when I’m a mature student…?
Reply 7
I got an email from sgul mentioning the application portal but i never received the acknowledgement email does anyone have any idea how to log in the application portal ?
Original post by fawzy_27
I got an email from sgul mentioning the application portal but i never received the acknowledgement email does anyone have any idea how to log in the application portal ?

You should have got an email with your username- I got mine about 3 days after I applied.
Has anyone had an offer updated onto their ucas yet?
Has anyone had an offer updated onto their ucas yet?
Nope, I’ve had interview updates on ucas but no offers yet. Where have you applied?
usually if you’ve done exceptionally or terribly bad they’ll get back to you in a 2-3 weeks anything in the middle they’re waiting for more data to confirm you an offer…
Original post by kidinthedark90
Nope, I’ve had interview updates on ucas but no offers yet. Where have you applied?
I’ve applied to St. George’s, kings, Brighton, Leicester and Winchester. I’ve had interviews for all of them and now but haven’t heard anything back yet from kings and Brighton.
St. George’s did call and give me an offer but it just hasn’t updated onto ucas so i didn’t know whether to email them or just wait a bit longer.
What about you?
Original post by archiemoore
usually if you’ve done exceptionally or terribly bad they’ll get back to you in a 2-3 weeks anything in the middle they’re waiting for more data to confirm you an offer…
I really hope so!!
I’ve applied to St. George’s, kings, Brighton, Leicester and Winchester. I’ve had interviews for all of them and now but haven’t heard anything back yet from kings and Brighton.
St. George’s did call and give me an offer but it just hasn’t updated onto ucas so i didn’t know whether to email them or just wait a bit longer.
What about you?
What did you apply for?
Original post by kidinthedark90
What did you apply for?
Physiotherapy
Anyone else had an offer for diagnostic radiography?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending