The Student Room Group
Campus, St Mary's University College, Twickenham
St Mary's University, Twickenham
Twickenham

Official St Mary's University, Twickenham 2023 Applicant Thread

Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to St Mary's University, Twickenham for 2023!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:
Hi I have received an unconditional offer to start at St Mary’s university in September 2023 studying Primary Education with QTS (with a foundation year) !
Campus, St Mary's University College, Twickenham
St Mary's University, Twickenham
Twickenham
Hi! i also received an offer to start at St Mary's university and have firmed this university offer for nutrition!!!
Reply 3
Original post by swatika123
Hi! i also received an offer to start at St Mary's university and have firmed this university offer for nutrition!!!

Hey! I've also firmed nutrition at st marys! Are you an International student by any means? Did you also make an application to housing? Does it still say waiting verification?
Reply 4
Original post by bellaarwen
Hi I have received an unconditional offer to start at St Mary’s university in September 2023 studying Primary Education with QTS (with a foundation year) !

Hi, Are you an international student? I will be resuming to Saint Mary's by the month end. PGCE secondary science

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending