York St John University
York
Visit website

Official York St John University 2023 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to York St John University for 2023!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:

Hi everyone 🤗 I have an offer for korean, intercultural communications and linguistics and am staying in the accommodation at limes court. Looking for anyone else in this course or accommodation to talk to 😁.
Students on campus
York St John University
York
Visit website
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to York St John University for 2023!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:

Hi!
I have just finished my first year at YSJ studying English Language and Linguistics.
If anyone has any questions or worries I am more than happy to help!
Reply 22
Original post by G_bevan
Hi everyone 🤗 I have an offer for korean, intercultural communications and linguistics and am staying in the accommodation at limes court. Looking for anyone else in this course or accommodation to talk to 😁.

Hey! I’ve got an offer for primary education and I’m staying in Limes court too!
Reply 23
Original post by J.Ruddock
Hey! I’ve got an offer for primary education and I’m staying in Limes court too!

That's amazing! Do you know which house you'll be in? I'm in number 15 😊
I’ve got an offer for Psychology with Counselling and staying at St John Central! Anyone else?
Hi! I got an offer in Psychology with Counselling and am staying in Abode. What about everyone else? :smile:)
Reply 26
Original post by Anonymous
Hi! I got an offer in Psychology with Counselling and am staying in Abode. What about everyone else? :smile:)

That posted anonymously for some reason 😭
Original post by _.laura.xox
I’ve got an offer for Psychology with Counselling and staying at St John Central! Anyone else?
Smaeeee
Hiii omg I am too to both what’s your sc??
Original post by Rosiekeenan
Hiii omg I am too to both what’s your sc??

omgg add me lauraa_xox1
Original post by vessalius
That posted anonymously for some reason 😭

Do you have snap too? We can add each other (:
Reply 31
Original post by _.laura.xox
Do you have snap too? We can add each other (:

Yeah! I'll PM you (:
Original post by vessalius
Yeah! I'll PM you (:

I added you! Won’t let me respond to your PM for some reason 😭
Original post by Anonymous

Hi!
I have just finished my first year at YSJ and stayed in Abode, I absolutely loved it. If you have any questions about Abode or uni in general feel free to let me know!
Faye :smile:
I’m doing Sports Therapy with foundation year. Has Anyone else been given an accommodation that wasn’t in their choices, i’ve been put in Uni managed housing (feversham crescent) hoping someone’s in the same situation as me as the costs like double my maintenance loan
Original post by NikkiRed
Hi,

I applied for Biomedical Science and received an offer yesterday! They’re the first to get back to me and I’m super pleased! :smile:

Hello

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending