The Student Room Group
Students on campus
York St John University
York
Visit website

Photos of The Grange

Hi!
Does any current/past student have photos of a Standard room in YSJ The Grange accommodation - St Mary's and Grange House?

There is a really limited number of photos of the accommodation in the grange, and I'm struggling to know which to choose between the two since they are the same price, in the same area. Any help would be much appreciated! :smile:
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi!
Does any current/past student have photos of a Standard room in YSJ The Grange accommodation - St Mary's and Grange House?

There is a really limited number of photos of the accommodation in the grange, and I'm struggling to know which to choose between the two since they are the same price, in the same area. Any help would be much appreciated! :smile:

Hi there,

Both the room types in St Marys and Grange house will have similar layouts and designs as they are apart of the same accommodation site but just different blocks within the site. Therefore, the photos which are shown on the website (located at the bottom of the page after all the different rooms in the different blocks) will be applicable fore both of the accommodation blocks you are interested in. The only difference might be the way in which the room is set out.

If you would like more photos on the accommodations or to find out more information about the two I would suggest you email ([email protected]) or ring our our accommodation team (01904 876 660).

I hope this helps 😊
Katie - Student Ambassador
Students on campus
York St John University
York
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by YSJstudents
Hi there,

Both the room types in St Marys and Grange house will have similar layouts and designs as they are apart of the same accommodation site but just different blocks within the site. Therefore, the photos which are shown on the website (located at the bottom of the page after all the different rooms in the different blocks) will be applicable fore both of the accommodation blocks you are interested in. The only difference might be the way in which the room is set out.

If you would like more photos on the accommodations or to find out more information about the two I would suggest you email ([email protected]) or ring our our accommodation team (01904 876 660).

I hope this helps 😊
Katie - Student Ambassador

Okay that's great thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending