The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Official University of Lincoln 2023 Applicant Thread

Hello and welcome to the official University of Lincoln 2023 Applicant Thread! This is a space where you can ask us any questions you might have about the university itself, or about university life!

Why don’t we get the conversation started with other applicants? Here are a few questions to break the ice 😊
- What course are you applying for?
- What are you most excited about?
- Is there anything you are nervous about?
- What are your hobbies?

If you would like to join our social media pages created for applicants considering applying to Lincoln next year, please see our University of Lincoln 2023 Applicants Facebook page and our UoL Applicants Twitter page.

A series of Open Days and Informal Visit Days are coming up, which serves as a great opportunity to ask any questions you have, gain an insight into subject areas, discover what the campus and Lincoln as a city has to offer and also to talk with Programme Leaders and current students. To find out more information and to book a place, click here!

If you are struggling with writing your personal statement, we have compiled a list of our top tips for completing your statement. You can view this here.

Still undecided on what you want to study? You find out more information on what courses we have to offer here.

We are here to help answer any questions or concerns, and to make this an easy and enjoyable process!
I’m applying to study BA (Hons) Education. Lincoln is my number one and favourite choice. I’m excited about just moving away and become independent. I’m nervous about exams but trying not to stress too much. My hobbies are screenwriting and baking. Hoping to send my application on Tuesday when I have a meeting with my UCAS Tutor.

Has Lincoln started sending offers out?
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Original post by zoran1102
I’m applying to study BA (Hons) Education. Lincoln is my number one and favourite choice. I’m excited about just moving away and become independent. I’m nervous about exams but trying not to stress too much. My hobbies are screenwriting and baking. Hoping to send my application on Tuesday when I have a meeting with my UCAS Tutor.

Has Lincoln started sending offers out?

Have you received an offer? I have about a week ago

Quick Reply

Latest