The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

BSc Healthcare Science (Cardiac Physiology) 2023 Applicants!

Hey, I’m applying for the BSc Healthcare Science (Cardiac Physiology) in 2023 at Middlesex! If anyone has any interview advice for Middlesex in particular, please let me know! I know it’s supposed to be a group interview, which is absolutely fine, but in terms of what to expect?

Also, how long after applying did it take to receive an interview offer from Middlesex?

How long after interview did it take to hear back from Middlesex with a decision from them?

I’m really desperate to study Cardiac Physiology and ideally at Middlesex as I currently go here and absolutely love the uni itself so any advice really would be very useful and much appreciated!

Thanks!☺️
No one can tell you what to expect. To ace the interview, you need to be confident that you know the subject and are ready to push your limits to achieve your aim.
If you have the right mindset, you cannot fail any interview.
P.S. Heart is a very interesting subject.
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Original post by Youbethere
No one can tell you what to expect. To ace the interview, you need to be confident that you know the subject and are ready to push your limits to achieve your aim.
If you have the right mindset, you cannot fail any interview.
P.S. Heart is a very interesting subject.

Totally agree, it’s just I’ve not heard of group interviews for this type of subject so I was a bit worried as to whether we’d get a chance to actually show our personal passion for the subject and aims within the degree etc, I’m sure I’ll be fine, as you said, if you’re confident and you have the right mindset towards what you’re doing, you will succeed in any interview as this will show ☺️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending