The Student Room Group

BSc Physiotherapy Applications 2023

I applied for physiotherapy (sep 2023) at Manchester Metropolitan this September still didn’t get a response was wondering if anyone else is in the same situation.
Reply 1
Original post by swixxson
I applied for physiotherapy (sep 2023) at Manchester Metropolitan this September still didn’t get a response was wondering if anyone else is in the same situation.

Hiya, I've gotten a reply from them , have you had any emails at all or any updates on UCAS?
Reply 2
Original post by S.Ade
Hiya, I've gotten a reply from them , have you had any emails at all or any updates on UCAS?

No, I haven't.
I am an international student, and I'm not sure whether that impacts when it comes to application processes.
Reply 3
No, I haven't.
I am an international student, and I'm not sure whether that impacts when it comes to application processes.

Ah, I think that could possibly be a reason why. I'm not sure usually how long it takes for international students unfortunately but I wish you all the best!
Reply 4
hello,
To anyone that received an invitation for physiotherapy interviews at MMU are the interviews online or f2f?
Reply 5
hello,
To anyone that received an invitation for physiotherapy interviews at MMU are the interviews online or f2f?

My MMU interview was online
hello,

Hi @swixxson

The interviews are online!

Hope this helps

Carly :smile:
Reply 7
MMU asked for additional info in early Dec and then no response till now. May I ask if anyone heard from MMU recently?
Original post by VVLAM
MMU asked for additional info in early Dec and then no response till now. May I ask if anyone heard from MMU recently?

Hi @VVLAMThe university was closed over Christmas and the admissions teams have been processing and answering emails as quickly as they possibly can! If you are still waiting to hear from them I recommend giving them a call and they will be able to give you an update. You can find our admissions teams contact details here: https://www.mmu.ac.uk/study/manchester-met-admissions

I hope this helps!

Carly
(edited 1 year ago)
if anyone has done an interview for manchester met uni 2023 applications for physiotherapy undergraduate course what were the questions asked? please let me know it will be a great help.

thanks xxx
if anyone has done an interview for manchester met uni 2023 applications for physiotherapy undergraduate course what were the questions asked? please let me know it will be a great help.

thanks xxx
Original post by icecream234778

thanks xxx

Hi @icecream234778

Unfortunately, I am afraid we are unable to share interview questions and just to let you know it is against the student rooms policy to share interview questions. Only to ensure it is a fair process for everyone!

I would recommend taking a look at some general interview guidance here: https://www.prospects.ac.uk/careers-advice/interview-tips/how-to-prepare-for-an-interview and here: https://www.ucas.com/undergraduate/after-you-apply/undergraduate-interview-invitations#interview-tips

If you have an interview coming up with us good luck! I hope it goes well!

Carly :smile:
Reply 12
Does anyone know when the NHS learning support fund comes in
Original post by sabikahm
Does anyone know when the NHS learning support fund comes in

If you are still in attendance on your course on 1 November, then it will be paid around 21 November. Check you account for actual dates. The following is quoted from the NHS LSF website:

Funding will be scheduled over the academic year and will be paid in 3 instalments.

Payment will be made once we have received confirmation of your attendance from your university. If you start or continue between September and October 2023, you must be in attendance on 1 November to receive your first instalment. This process is the same for those who start after September 2023.

For example, a student who starts or continues studying in:

January or February 2024 needs to be in attendance on 1 March 2024
March or April 2024 needs to be in attendance on 1 May 2024

Payment dates for the 2023-24 academic year
The following is a list of main payment dates. Depending on when your university confirms your attendance, you may receive payment earlier or later than the dates stated. This should be used as a guide only, your NHS LSF account will always set out your actual payment dates.

Academic year starting September or October 2023

Term 1 - 21 November 2023
Term 2 - 19 March 2024
Term 3 - 23 July 2024

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending