The Student Room Group

UCLan Physio 2023

Has anyone heard back from UCLan after interview?
Original post by siobhan.emm
Has anyone heard back from UCLan after interview?

Hi! I'm one of the current MBBS students at UCLan! As I'm sure you can imagine, it is a really busy time for our admissions team but they are working as quickly as possible to get through everything.
In the mean time, if you have any questions about life at UCLan or Preston, I'd be more than happy to answer them for you!

Rebecca
Reply 2
Hi Rebecca,

When will the university tell me the outcome? The student finance deadline is on 18 May and I am worrying to death!

Cheers
Hi Siobhan!

Please don't worry! If you submitted your application before the January deadline, you should hear back by the 18th May. I was in a super similar situation and got my offer on the deadline day so try not to worry! If you are worried, you can contact us on our social media pages!

Rebecca
Hi Rebecca,

When will the university tell me the outcome? The student finance deadline is on 18 May and I am worrying to death!

Cheers
Reply 4
I am quite worried that I still haven't heard back
Has anyone got an offer?
I am quite worried that I still haven't heard back
Has anyone got an offer?

Hi there Siobhan, :smile:

If you would like to send us a direct message over on one of our social media channels which can be found here, I can have a look into this for you. Within your message please include your full name, application number and course name.

Many thanks,
Sarah
Reply 6
Original post by UCLan Student
Hi! I'm one of the current MBBS students at UCLan! As I'm sure you can imagine, it is a really busy time for our admissions team but they are working as quickly as possible to get through everything.
In the mean time, if you have any questions about life at UCLan or Preston, I'd be more than happy to answer them for you!
Rebecca
Hi, can I ask you how many contact hours are there during the first year of the Bachelor physio at UClan ? I would like to apply to this course, but I need to know what the timetable look like ( number of face to face hours a day, and start and end of the academic year). As I have children I need to make sure I could get organised and committed to this demanded course. Thank you !
Original post by Sarahsev
Hi, can I ask you how many contact hours are there during the first year of the Bachelor physio at UClan ? I would like to apply to this course, but I need to know what the timetable look like ( number of face to face hours a day, and start and end of the academic year). As I have children I need to make sure I could get organised and committed to this demanded course. Thank you !
Hi @Sarahsev,

Thanks for your question. It's great to see that you are interested in studying on our BSc (Hons)
Physiotherapy course. Let me speak to one of our academics to get more of an idea of the structure for this course for you. I'll respond as soon as I have more information.

Many thanks, 😊
Sarah
Reply 8
Original post by UCLan Ambassador
Hi @Sarahsev,
Thanks for your question. It's great to see that you are interested in studying on our BSc (Hons)
Physiotherapy course. Let me speak to one of our academics to get more of an idea of the structure for this course for you. I'll respond as soon as I have more information.
Many thanks, 😊
Sarah
That would be so helpful ! Thank you so much
Original post by Sarahsev
Hi @Sarahsev,

Thank you for your patience. I have contacted one of our Physiotherapy lecturers who would be happy to contact you directly to help with any questions you have about the structure of our BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy course. If you are happy to send us over your email address through private message, I can get this sent over to the lecturer who will be in touch.

If you have any questions, do let me know 😊

All the best,
Sarah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending