The Student Room Group

Exams

Hello, I have three exams in a week and haven't done any prior revision because I've been unmotivated and mentally unprepared. Now that I've realised how late it is, I'm not sure what to do, and I'm even considering dropping out because it's getting too much for me. If you have any advice, it would be greatly appreciated.
Original post by rihamsalim
Hello, I have three exams in a week and haven't done any prior revision because I've been unmotivated and mentally unprepared. Now that I've realised how late it is, I'm not sure what to do, and I'm even considering dropping out because it's getting too much for me. If you have any advice, it would be greatly appreciated.

Start revising and revise smert - longest time on the nearest - say a ratio of 3:2:1
Original post by rihamsalim

if you are struggling to start revising, it may be easiest to start with the pomodoro method (25 minutes of revision followed by 5 minute break) on the content that you find the most difficult.
Reply 3
Original post by Muttley79
Start revising and revise smert - longest time on the nearest - say a ratio of 3:2:1

Thank you!
Reply 4
Original post by flowersinmyhair
if you are struggling to start revising, it may be easiest to start with the pomodoro method (25 minutes of revision followed by 5 minute break) on the content that you find the most difficult.

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending