The Student Room Group

FYP Literature Review

Hello, I’m doing a literature review for my final year project; I have gathered all the materials I need for the literature review; however, I’m sort of confused; basically, I’m building a todo list web application, and I need to talk about UX (user experience), and it’s importance before making the web application. I’m unsure whether to discuss the “to-do list web application” in the literature review.
Original post by fx1111
Hello, I’m doing a literature review for my final year project; I have gathered all the materials I need for the literature review; however, I’m sort of confused; basically, I’m building a todo list web application, and I need to talk about UX (user experience), and it’s importance before making the web application. I’m unsure whether to discuss the “to-do list web application” in the literature review.

You would not discuss 'your' application in the Literature Review, however, you may discuss existing concepts in your Literature Review.

The Literature Review of any piece of work simply contains all the pre-requisite knowledge you have gathered in order to then undertake your own project.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending