The Student Room Group
University of Bedfordshire | Outside Campus Centre
University of Bedfordshire
Luton
Visit website

Failed assignment

Hi there ,
So I’ve failed to hand in my literature review on time . Was up til 2 am and still didn’t finish it . So it’s too late I’ve failed. So I’m wondering what can I do now ? Dojo wait for resubmission in July ? I’m aware it’s a capped at a pass though x
Original post by Clare89
Hi there ,
So I’ve failed to hand in my literature review on time . Was up til 2 am and still didn’t finish it . So it’s too late I’ve failed. So I’m wondering what can I do now ? Dojo wait for resubmission in July ? I’m aware it’s a capped at a pass though x

Discuss with tutor/module or course leader. It would usually be capped at 40% if allowed. Depends on university I guess.
University of Bedfordshire | Outside Campus Centre
University of Bedfordshire
Luton
Visit website
Reply 2
(Original post by Clare89)Hi there ,

You should receive your marks as normal, if you fail, you will be entitled to a resit capped at 40% if this is your first submission.
Be patient and ensure you plan your time better for the resubmission, use the University to help you, have you seen the academic support that is available from the library. They can support you with time planning and how to do a literature review. I used them all the time with my undergraduate.

Hope this helps, good luck.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending