The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

adult nursing- CCCU

Hello all, I have my interview soon for this course, I have heard they conduct tests for English and math's but my interview is via teams so I am unsure about how that would work. I am extremely nervous about the interview so if anyone could give me some helpful tips it would be greatly appreciated!! this is for an undergraduate course at Canterbury Christ Church.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 1
Original post by kelseyp61
Hello all, I have my interview soon for this course, I have heard they conduct tests for English and math's but my interview is via teams so I am unsure about how that would work. I am extremely nervous about the interview so if anyone could give me some helpful tips or what it would be like for a nursing interview it would be greatly appreciated!! this is for an undergraduate course at Canterbury Christ Church.

It will be mainly simple tasks testing your ability to process Maths and English make sure you pay close attention to the question
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Hi guys,

The "test" you describe in your initial post isn't so much of a pass/fail exam, it's more to gauge the level of English and Maths for the applicant to see if any support would be needed in certain areas.

The best advice for the interview is to relax, be yourself, re read your application to refresh your memory and just let us know why you are passionate about doing the course you selected!

-Sam

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending