The Student Room Group

NURSING ASSOCIATE Interview - University route (not apprenticeship)

Hiii!
This is really short notice and so very urgent.
Im really nervous and have an interview in a few days. I cant find much about this online so I hope someone here will be able to answer my question. Does anyone know what type of questions to expect?? Ive applied for the nursing associate foundation degree in case that wasnt clear lol, I need tips and advice, anything will help!
Thaaank you in advance!
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by girloffline
Hiii!
Im really nervous and have an interview in a few days. I cant find much about this online so I hope someone here will be able to answer my question. Does anyone know what type of questions to expect?? Ive applied for the nursing associate foundation degree in case that wasnt clear lol, I need tips and advice, anything will help!
Thaaank you in advance!

The CCCU Health Rep has given some good advice for interview prep here:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7418316
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by girloffline
Hiii!
Thaaank you in advance!

Hi
just few examples of what you might be asked about at your interview.
Nobody can give you exact details of questions and answers because of allowing fairness to other candidates who may be applying for the same position as yourself at university.

Person in reply 1 have gave you a link which seems not to be available according to what I'm getting when I click on the link.

What questions do they ask at a nursing associate interview...
In-depth interview questions
How do you handle stress in the workplace.
How do you deal with emotional situations.
What would you do if you saw a colleague providing inadequate care.
How would you respond in an emergency.
How do you manage a busy workload.
How would you deal with a difficult or emotional patient.

Why do you want to study nursing associate...
Why become a nursing associate... Nursing Associates work as a vital part of the wider nursing team and this important role helps to bridge care between Healthcare Support Workers and Registered Nurses. The fundamental focus of the role is to deliver care for patients and the public.

Just do your research and studying about the roles of nursing associate and prepare for the interview the best way possible and see how it goes on the day.

Good luck

A recently newly qualified nurse.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending