The Student Room Group

Bulgarian Medical University Admission 2023

Scroll to see replies

Hi guys! How are you preparing for the test?
I am unsure about these agencies.. a simple online course should help. Or I would love to talk to first semester students..
is this thread still alive?❓
Reply 22
I would also appreciate a recommendation!
The thing is I heard these agencies are pretty expensive, has anyone heard of maybe like a good online course or something like that to prepare for the entrance exam etc.?
Reply 23
I would also appreciate a recommendation!
The thing is I heard these agencies are pretty expensive, has anyone heard of maybe like a good online course or something like that to prepare for the entrance exam etc.?
just yesterday I found this on google https://www.be-medi.com
I left my mail there..lets see..
Reply 25
Original post by Sanah2022
(Original post by Fa01)Heyy what agencies would you recommend

HELLO, i am going through INTERHECS

How has your experience with them been so far?
Reply 26
I am thinking of applying this year and am torn between which uni to choose. Could you provide me some insight into which uni provides what and the environment and the place as well. I would appreciate the help.
with Varna I am thinking I could live by the beach which is huge. with Sofia I would live in a big city which is also great
Reply 28

Spoiler

Original post by MrAlevels
Hey everybody, sorry for not checking this page lately, If anybody needs help please dm me and I will give you my Instagram @. I don't check student room that much so Instagram is much easier. I can give really good advice as I know students that have gone through each agency and I can tell you which ones are the best.

again please dont hesitate to contact me:smile:
Reply 29
Original post by MrAlevels
Hi! Im a Medical student studying in Bulgaria and Ive made this thread for the 2023 applicants. I am more than happy to help anybody with information and questions they have. I have talked to many students and know which agency is good and which arent. Im enjoying studying at Sofia Medical University. The application is very hectic at first and I have here to help anybody with any questions

Here are the English teaching Medical programmes in Bulgaria:

Plovdiv Medical University
-Faculty of Medicine: General Medicine in English, 6 year program: 2 years of pre-clinical study, 3 years of clinical study, and one year of state clinical practice /internship/;
-Faculty of Dental Medicine: Dentistry in English, 6 year programs;

Sofia Medical University
-Faculty of Medicine: General Medicine in English, 6-year program;
-Faculty of Dental Medicine: Dentistry in English, 6-year program;
-Faculty of pharmacy: pharmacy in English, 5-year program;

Varna Medical University
-Faculty of Medicine: General Medicine in English, 6 year program,
-Faculty of Dental Medicine: Dentistry in English, 6 year program,

Pleven Medical University
-Faculty of Medicine General medicine in English, 6 year program,
-General medicine in English, 6 year program

Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski,
-Faculty of Medicine: General Medicine in English, 6 year program,

Trakia University Stara Zagora
-Faculty of Medicine General medicine in English, 6 year program,

Hi I would like to know if u could let me k ow which agency is good as I m going to apply for this year but there are a lot of agencies and really confusing which one good what about medicine have you heard about it or any other agency please help me for This
Reply 30
Original post by Amnabilal
Hi I would like to know if u could let me k ow which agency is good as I m going to apply for this year but there are a lot of agencies and really confusing which one good what about medicine have you heard about it or any other agency please help me for This

I would say it depends on what your biggest need is. Is it Visa issues, is it studying for tests or something else?
Reply 31
im with interhecs

Original post by Fa01
Heyy what agencies would you recommend

im with interhecs too rn and they're acc very helpful. prices are reasonable too and if you wanna study in bulgaria id check their website and look for dimitar.

Original post by Sanah2022
(Original post by Fa01)Heyy what agencies would you recommend

HELLO, i am going through INTERHECS
Reply 32
InterHECS certainly appears to be a good service, offering assistance with various aspects of the application and immigration processes. However, after some deliberation, I've decided to tackle the formalities on my own. I appreciate the convenience that comes with using a service like InterHECS, but I don't believe the effort to manage these tasks independently will be too overwhelming. Plus, it could potentially save me some money which I can put towards other aspects of my education. I paid the bemedi only courses cause I want to score high on the test. I really want to avoid taking a resit which is 300€ I think. the online course is 180€ so it was kind of a no brainer for me. I struggled with chemistry now I am slowly getting it.
Original post by h.afg
im with interhecs

im with interhecs too rn and they're acc very helpful. prices are reasonable too and if you wanna study in bulgaria id check their website and look for dimitar.

Guys, I just came across this website about interhecs and I am really worried! From what it looks like, they have scammed a lot of students in the past and were involved in a very shady scandal with sofia university a few years ago. Luckily they have arrested and prosecuted the people involved in the sofia university scandal so the university seems to have fixed up, but as interhecs was implicated, I would be very cautious before I attempt anything with them further with them.
Reply 34
Hey. I m student now in pleven applying this year 2023 for sofia transfer. can you help me with the start of submitting documents? im doing it on my own, no agency. from which time i can submit my document in rector office? it would help me so i dont drive unnecessarily 2 hours
Reply 35
Good to know! What about medconnect?
Luckily I am with be-medi.com
Original post by Anonymous
Guys, I just came across this website about interhecs and I am really worried! From what it looks like, they have scammed a lot of students in the past and were involved in a very shady scandal with sofia university a few years ago. Luckily they have arrested and prosecuted the people involved in the sofia university scandal so the university seems to have fixed up, but as interhecs was implicated, I would be very cautious before I attempt anything with them further with them.
what's be-medi.com? what cities do they cover?
Reply 37
What is everyone with those agencies :biggrin:
Reply 38
and did you join?
Original post by MoritzZ98
just yesterday I found this on google https://www.be-medi.com
I left my mail there..lets see..
Reply 39
what services are you specifically seeking with these agencies? test preparation or smth else?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending