The Student Room Group

Bulgarian Medical University Admission 2023

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
What a level grades are required
Hello

Is there any Indian or UAE resident applying for Bulgarian Universities.
Please reply. We can connect

Thanks
Reply 42
How are you guys going to find your course?
I am in a gap year rn and I might have to take another gap year and get a job to help fund my self.
Btw are there like any financial help services for students in Bulgaria?
Reply 43
Original post by MrAlevels
Hi! Im a Medical student studying in Bulgaria and Ive made this thread for the 2023 applicants. I am more than happy to help anybody with information and questions they have. I have talked to many students and know which agency is good and which arent. Im enjoying studying at Sofia Medical University. The application is very hectic at first and I have here to help anybody with any questions

Here are the English teaching Medical programmes in Bulgaria:

Plovdiv Medical University
-Faculty of Medicine: General Medicine in English, 6 year program: 2 years of pre-clinical study, 3 years of clinical study, and one year of state clinical practice /internship/;
-Faculty of Dental Medicine: Dentistry in English, 6 year programs;

Sofia Medical University
-Faculty of Medicine: General Medicine in English, 6-year program;
-Faculty of Dental Medicine: Dentistry in English, 6-year program;
-Faculty of pharmacy: pharmacy in English, 5-year program;

Varna Medical University
-Faculty of Medicine: General Medicine in English, 6 year program,
-Faculty of Dental Medicine: Dentistry in English, 6 year program,

Pleven Medical University
-Faculty of Medicine General medicine in English, 6 year program,
-General medicine in English, 6 year program

Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski,

Trakia University Stara Zagora

Hello,
I just wanted to ask, when did you get your entrance exam results and how. Please get back to me at your earliest convenience. I just did mine a week ago, and still have not received any word. I know the rankings are released in September but I want to know the initial exam score. Thank you for your time
Reply 44
How are u guys finding your course?
Reply 45
Original post by Zz2018
(Original post by MrAlevels)Hey everybody, sorry for not checking this page lately, If anybody needs help please dm me and I will give you my Instagram @. I don't check student room that much so Instagram is much easier. I can give really good advice as I know students that have gone through each agency and I can tell you which ones are the best.

again please dont hesitate to contact me:smile:

we can't send any PM, how to contact you if not PM?

what's ur insta?
Hi

Do you know anyone that is studying Dentistry in Bulgaria and which university is better, anyone from the UK that is there and still studying?

Thanks

Hi! Im a Medical student studying in Bulgaria and Ive made this thread for the 2023 applicants. I am more than happy to help anybody with information and questions they have. I have talked to many students and know which agency is good and which arent. Im enjoying studying at Sofia Medical University. The application is very hectic at first and I have here to help anybody with any questions

-Faculty of Medicine: General Medicine in English, 6 year program: 2 years of pre-clinical study, 3 years of clinical study, and one year of state clinical practice /internship/;

Sofia Medical University

Varna Medical University

Reply 47
Hi

Does Plovidiv Medical University take into account what grades you got for alevels, or do they only take into account the entrance exam

(i got CCDE for my Alevels)

And is it still possible to apply now?
Reply 48
Original post by Adas1332
Hi

Does Plovidiv Medical University take into account what grades you got for alevels, or do they only take into account the entrance exam

(i got CCDE for my Alevels)

And is it still possible to apply now?

they told me its 50 50 a levels and entrance exam
Reply 49
D

Original post by gggg7887
they told me its 50 50 a levels and entrance exam

Do u have any info on how to get a student visa for students?
Reply 50
I payed Inter Hec the £500 initial fee and now they arnt replying to my messages

wht do i do ?!?!?!!
Hi what is your instagram

Sofia Medical University

Varna Medical University

Reply 52
call them. it might have not transferred that's what happened to me but first call them and ask if they received it. If they have not its most likely the transaction has stopped and they will ask you your name and date of birth I think. Then a personal assistant should text you
I payed Inter Hec the £500 initial fee and now they arnt replying to my messages

wht do i do ?!?!?!!
Reply 53
Is anyone from the UK applying to dentistry for Sofia medical school 2023?
Reply 54
i chose interhec,
btw my agency is giving me an option if they should legalize the and translate the documents or i should do i on my on behalf
what should i do, if i let them do it costs like £805
i chose interhec,
btw my agency is giving me an option if they should legalize the and translate the documents or i should do i on my on behalf
what should i do, if i let them do it costs like £805

Which uni are you applying for?
I am applying through Interhecs as well and was not able to apply to Trakia because Interhecs kept messing up the deadlines. I am now considering Sofia or Pleven
Hello

I am looking for accommodation too, would like to have a flat mate. I got a seat in Trakia University
Ready to share flat with vet students or med students Looking for female flat mates only.
Any leads please do suggest.
I am Indian by nationality but residing in Dubai.
Thanks
Reply 58
Original post by BlackWidow09
I am applying through Interhecs as well and was not able to apply to Trakia because Interhecs kept messing up the deadlines. I am now considering Sofia or Pleven

I am apply for Sofia university through interhecs too,
Hey guys!! I’m applying to MU Sofia and Im currently studying for the admissions exam. Im half Bulgaria and half German, however I’m applying for the English program bc I did the IB.

I think it would be such a good idea to create a WhatsApp or insta groupchat so we can help each other and meet before uni starts. I was looking into interhecs but it seemed really expensive to me, however their introduction week was the only thing that looked nice to me. Sooooo if any of you guys would like to get into contacttt or make a groupchat so we can talk a bit before it starts my insta is @itsangelinab 😄😄😄

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending