The Student Room Group

Bulgarian Medical University Admission 2023

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Don't apply to Inter Hecs they are the worst in terms of providing correct advise and support and they also took my advance money of £500 with no conscience despite me withdrawing from the process after 1 week. I wanted to join Bulgarian University via InterHecs. They had not done any admin work!! Not professional!This was for 2023-2024 intake.
Reply 81
Original post by MoritzZ98
InterHECS certainly appears to be a good service, offering assistance with various aspects of the application and immigration processes. However, after some deliberation, I've decided to tackle the formalities on my own. I appreciate the convenience that comes with using a service like InterHECS, but I don't believe the effort to manage these tasks independently will be too overwhelming. Plus, it could potentially save me some money which I can put towards other aspects of my education. I paid the bemedi only courses cause I want to score high on the test. I really want to avoid taking a resit which is 300€ I think. the online course is 180€ so it was kind of a no brainer for me. I struggled with chemistry now I am slowly getting it.

Hey, are you studying medicine now? Did you manage everything alone? Would you mind sharing your experience with me :smile:
Reply 82
Yes I finally applied directly in another country as I wanted to speak to the Unis directly and was unable to do so with the Bulgarian Universities available at that time Trakia and Plodiv (as I was late in applying to the others). BTW it was for my daughter and she is thankfully about to finish her 1st year now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending