The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Nursing 2023

Hello!

I’ve firmed my offer for Adult Nursing at Northumbria for Sept 2023. Just looking to see if there’s any other nursing applicants on here!
Original post by McFlurry136
Hello!

I’ve firmed my offer for Adult Nursing at Northumbria for Sept 2023. Just looking to see if there’s any other nursing applicants on here!

Hey,
I've also firmed my choice for Adult Nursing. I only found out yesterday from Northumbria's admissions services that my A-Levels from 2009 count towards my 120, and that there's no limit as of when you did level 3 qualifications.

Totalling everything up with my grades so far from my Access course, I only need 1.6 more UCAS points to reach 120, but obviously have to pass the Access Course itself
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Original post by robertheslop
Hey,
I've also firmed my choice for Adult Nursing. I only found out yesterday from Northumbria's admissions services that my A-Levels from 2009 count towards my 120, and that there's no limit as of when you did level 3 qualifications.

Totalling everything up with my grades so far from my Access course, I only need 1.6 more UCAS points to reach 120, but obviously have to pass the Access Course itself

Will they allow you onto Adult Nursing if you’re 1.6 UCAS points short? I’m currently on the foundation year at Northumberia and there is people on my course who were 3 UCAS points short for the nursing course so they were put on the foundation year instead.
I'm still finishing my Access to HE course, there's about 3 months left.

I found out my results of 2 other assignments today which were both distinctions, so they're 6 credits, which is 19.2 UCAS points. I also got a distinction the other week in social issues.

19.2 x 3 = 57.6 UCAS points + my original 64 UCAS points from my A-Levels = 121.6

There's still up to 86.4 UCAS Points remaining from the next 4 assignments on the Access course

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending