The Student Room Group

Using Microsoft Azure and OneDrive, what tech stuff should I learn?

Hey

I'm very keen on Microsoft Azure and One Drive, two applications I want to learn so much about. Very ambitious.

What technical stuff about them should I learn?

Currently I can update certificates for enterprise applications and there are things for OneDrive I want to know deep about.

Anyone an expert? :smile:
If you're looking to develop your tech skills and work with cloud-based services, learning how to use Microsoft Azure and OneDrive can be a great place to start. Azure is a comprehensive cloud computing platform that offers a wide range of services, including virtual machines, databases, and storage solutions, while OneDrive is a cloud-based file storage and sharing service.

To further enhance your knowledge of cloud-based analytics, you can also explore the Double Cloud platform. DoubleCloud offers a range of services that enable users to build analytics applications with second-by-second processing, using proven open-source technologies such as ClickHouse and Kafka.

With DoubleCloud's managed ClickHouse service, you can take advantage of advanced analytics capabilities without having to worry about the technical details. This service provides high-performance, scalable, and cost-effective ClickHouse clusters that are managed and maintained by DoubleCloud's experts. By learning how to use Microsoft Azure, OneDrive, and DoubleCloud, you'll be well-equipped to build and manage cloud-based applications that can help your business stay ahead of the curve. So why not start exploring these powerful tools today?
(edited 12 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending