The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

so confused!! help

so i applied to dundee university via their official website not ucas and on my portal it says a decision has been made and to respond to offer? is this a glitch? i didnt get any email so i'm confused...If anyone else applied to dundee can you help me out
Original post by Anonymous
so i applied to dundee university via their official website not ucas and on my portal it says a decision has been made and to respond to offer? is this a glitch? i didnt get any email so i'm confused...If anyone else applied to dundee can you help me out

When did your application's status in Dundee's portal change? If it's only just changed, then there might simply be a delay in sending out the offer email.

Alternatively, are you sure you provided them with the correct e-mail address (have you received any e-mails from the system already)? Have you double-checked your spam/junk folder? Did you apply with the help of an agent, and include their details in the relevant section of the application? If so, you could check with them to see if they've received anything.

(Caveat: Not a Dundee applicant.)
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Original post by DataVenia
When did your application's status in Dundee's portal change? If it's only just changed, then there might simply be a delay in sending out the offer email.

Alternatively, are you sure you provided them with the correct e-mail address (have you received any e-mails from the system already)? Have you double-checked your spam/junk folder? Did you apply with the help of an agent, and include their details in the relevant section of the application? If so, you could check with them to see if they've received anything.

(Caveat: Not a Dundee applicant.)

hello i think it's a recent update and yes I've checked my spam/junk folder. I have previously received mails from them so i hope its just a delay...
Original post by Anonymous
hello i think it's a recent update and yes I've checked my spam/junk folder. I have previously received mails from them so i hope its just a delay...

Hello, really hope you've received some more contact from Dundee by now! I would say that if you have not it would be a good idea to get in contact with them directly. You could either reply to any emails you have received from them or see if you can find their admissions office email address. All the best!

- Matthew, Enquiry Team

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending