The Student Room Group

Can i apply for Msc perfusion science after a degree in sports therapy?

As the title says I have applied for sports therapy and I want to know if I can do a master's in perfusion science after.
Original post by Nehasiby
As the title says I have applied for sports therapy and I want to know if I can do a master's in perfusion science after.

I thought you needed to have secured a clinical perfusion scientist trainee position with an accredited training centre in order to take this qualification?
Reply 2
Original post by Reality Check
I thought you needed to have secured a clinical perfusion scientist trainee position with an accredited training centre in order to take this qualification?

I am still in school and will be starting uni in September where ill be doing sports therapy I want to know if I can do a masters in perfusion science after
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Nehasiby
I am still in school and will be starting uni in September where ill be doing sports therapy I want to know if I can do a masters in perfusion science after

i think anything science related should be fine. but just in case, work on what u have to offer outside of academia. so any work experience/jobs, volunteering etc.
Reply 4
Original post by zara8765
i think anything science related should be fine. but just in case, work on what u have to offer outside of academia. so any work experience/jobs, volunteering etc.

Does sports and exercise therapy count as a science-related subject?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending