The Student Room Group

OCR A Level Psychology - Paper 1,2 and 3 (H567) - [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Tinyy7
Guysssss how was it!! I found the reliability 6 marker hard and im surprised it was experiment again! It was last year as well

Yes I found that one hard too, what did you write for that one anyway
Original post by Tinyy7
Yeah if you could x

Tried my best with the title, couldn't fit in the dates!
Original post by Tinyy7
How’s everyone feeling??? Next week is the first paper! Im just doing past papers at this point, I really hope my timing is good because I need as much time as possible for section B lol
HEY how do you think you did on paper 1?
Reply 43
The reliability 6 marker tripped me up, I liked that it was Mann Whitney I feel like I did well on that question, I liked the 15 marker but just didn’t know what to put as an extraneous variable so I put age lol, I found the multiple choice easy except from the q on which stats test can the sample size be different x
Reply 44
Original post by Tinyy7
The reliability 6 marker tripped me up, I liked that it was Mann Whitney I feel like I did well on that question, I liked the 15 marker but just didn’t know what to put as an extraneous variable so I put age lol, I found the multiple choice easy except from the q on which stats test can the sample size be different x

reliability 6 marker tripped me up too my mind just went blank!! was shocked that it was experiment, was really expected observation this time
Reply 45
Original post by Tinyy7

for the stats multiple choice I put Mann Whitney U, I wasn’t sure on the variance question since it was the definition of standard deviation but I put dispersion around the mean. I felt the questions were quite repetitive
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 46
What result did u guys get for Mann Whitney
Original post by Tinyy7
What result did u guys get for Mann Whitney

i got 20 as the Ustat
(Original post by Hajiraahm)Yes I found that one hard too, what did you write for that one anyway

i put interpretation of the rating scale for friendliness and the use of IMD which results in invidual differences so different personalities giving different ratings of friendliness between the two groups so theres inconsistency there.
Reply 49
Original post by Biologywiz18229
(Original post by Hajiraahm)Yes I found that one hard too, what did you write for that one anyway

i put interpretation of the rating scale for friendliness and the use of IMD which results in invidual differences so different personalities giving different ratings of friendliness between the two groups so theres inconsistency there.

Wait which q is this I must’ve f up if I don’t even know what q u guys are talking about 😭😭😭😭
Reply 50
Original post by Biologywiz18229

I put both of those for that too. Good to know someone else got the exact same as me lol.

I also got 20 for the stat question
Original post by Tinyy7
Wait which q is this I must’ve f up if I don’t even know what q u guys are talking about 😭😭😭😭

it was the last Q
Reply 52
Original post by Tinyy7

You do OCR right, cuz thats what we're talking about
Reply 53
What did everyone put for that MCQ asking about when the sample sizes can be different in the 3 different stats tests. 3 options were stats test and one was "none of them"
Reply 54
Original post by HashTag556
You do OCR right, cuz thats what we're talking about

Yesss i think I’m just so nervous the questions have gone so muddled in my head looollll I did put something about ambiguity of the question which decreases reliability
What did everyone put for that MCQ asking about when the sample sizes can be different in the 3 different stats tests. 3 options were stats test and one was "none of them"

I got Wilcoxon T Test because it was the only one of the three that uses repeated measures design

Edit: okay forget that I’m dumb and managed to forget both the actual question and what my answer was I got Mann Whitney lmao
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by Endoftheuniverse
I got Wilcoxon T Test because it was the only one of the three that uses repeated measures design

Hmm I thought it was Man Whitney only because in the formula you multiply both condition A and B sample sizes together right?
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by tomahawk-09
Hmm I thought it was Man Whitney only because in the formula you multiply both condition A and B sample sizes together right?

yh it was Mann whitney U because for a repeated measures design you have to use the same participants for each condition but with Mann whitney U it uses an IMD
Original post by Endoftheuniverse

so does binomial sign test
Reply 59

I put Mann Whitney Test

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending