The Student Room Group

OCR A Level Psychology - Paper 1,2 and 3 (H567) - [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I found the 15 marker a bit hard to operationalise so I had really lengthy 15 mark paragraphs but overall the exam was nice.
Reply 61
I feel like I did the reliability 6 marker so wrong. I said increases both internal and external
Internal because you ask the same rating scale question to each shopper
External because quantitative data from the scale
But they’re basically the same point
And the operationalise the dv in the 15 marker was horrible all I talked about was simply the number of items of litter left.
Reply 62
Also what did people put for why you rank data? In the section c bit above the 3 ranks of 17 question? I didn’t know what to put so just explained how to rank it instead
Reply 63
Original post by Woodall.
Also what did people put for why you rank data? In the section c bit above the 3 ranks of 17 question? I didn’t know what to put so just explained how to rank it instead

yeah same we didnt get taught why its useful just how to do it. even my explanation was worded weirdly icl it was a weird q
How are people revising for paper 2. My core studies were pretty much self taught and I can barely find any resources online
Reply 65
Original post by Drphil123786
How are people revising for paper 2. My core studies were pretty much self taught and I can barely find any resources online

For me I've pretty much got all the core studies down, if you still need to learn them "Bethan dance" on YouTube has realy great videos for each of the core studies. But I feel as if section b, the debates is the hardest part so I'm just practicing structure and looking at examplers tbh
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 66
Original post by Woodall.

Idk If I done it right but I basically said you had to rank the data sets but because 17 had (16, 17,18) you add up those 3 ranks, divide them by 3 which gives you ,17 which is why it's 17
anyone got any predictions of paper 2
Reply 68
Original post by ibby-2626
Idk If I done it right but I basically said you had to rank the data sets but because 17 had (16, 17,18) you add up those 3 ranks, divide them by 3 which gives you ,17 which is why it's 17

Yea, I said something along the lines of that.
Reply 69
Also I’m now just realising it’s basically the exact same questions as the 2020 paper in terms of format n stuff , just different stats n criteria etc
Reply 70
One of the question was asking about mean and median, did it say why is the median better to use or the mean?
Reply 71
Original post by xxxx754
One of the question was asking about mean and median, did it say why is the median better to use or the mean?

Yeah : ) I just said because it only relies on 1 piece of data it’s not affect if the data is skewed and then talked about in the not wearing a badge condition there was a rlly high rating on like 17 or something ( i can’t remember the number) which would’ve skewed if the mean had been used
Reply 72
How's everyone feeling about core studies on Thurday?
Original post by HashTag556
How's everyone feeling about core studies on Thurday?

eeeeeeh not great...its cognitive and section C that i really struggle with, what about u?
Reply 74
Original post by happycheese423
eeeeeeh not great...its cognitive and section C that i really struggle with, what about u?

For me, its the end of section B that trips me up
Reply 75
For me, its the end of section B that trips me up

Idk why I’m acc most worried about the core studies section I actually really like section B
Reply 76
Original post by Tinyy7
Idk why I’m acc most worried about the core studies section I actually really like section B

How do you structure your 15 mark questions?
Reply 77
I’m most worried abt section C cause I hate the evaluation question at the very end
Reply 78
How do you structure your 15 mark questions?

I keep it simple and use PEE 😂 x 3
Reply 79
Anyone know what you could write for the section C application question on individual differences and biological area

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending