The Student Room Group

OCR A Level Psychology - Paper 1,2 and 3 (H567) - [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
what did you lot write for the type of validity in the tick box? Was it concurrent?
Also, did you say the experiment was significant (MAN -U)
Reply 81
Original post by armaan99
what did you lot write for the type of validity in the tick box? Was it concurrent?
Also, did you say the experiment was significant (MAN -U)

I said concurrent
And yes it was sig Bcs the critical value (23) was larger than the observed (20) so difference sig, so reject null and accept alternate hypothesis
Reply 82
I found the whole exam really good, except for the reliability question. I had no idea what to write for that!
does anyone hve predictions for p2? plus any advice on section C...i really struggle with it
Reply 84
Did you guys hear that apparently the aqa psychology paper got leaked. I don't know if this is true or not, but one of my friends told me. Thankfully I do ocr
Has anyone heard anything similar?

I wouldn't be surprised if this is just a rumour cuz rumours come up all over the time, especially this time of year?
Reply 85
I wouldn’t be surprise if it acc happened, last year my a level chemistry paper 2 got leaked it was in a lot of articles online, I think in the end they just put the grade boundaries a bit higher for that paper
Anyone else freaking out right now? orr....
Original post by happycheese423
Anyone else freaking out right now? orr....

Hey :smile:

How comes you're freaking out ?
Original post by Evil Homer
Hey :smile:

How comes you're freaking out ?

i really dont like paper 2...its just so:eek:
Reply 89
i really dont like paper 2...its just so:eek:

Dw same here
Reply 90
I'm actually feeling pretty calm about paper 2, it's paper 3 i'm terrified for. We have to learn so much content just to get tested on two topic + the mental health section. Anyone else do sport and criminal?
Reply 91
Original post by pk04
I'm actually feeling pretty calm about paper 2, it's paper 3 i'm terrified for. We have to learn so much content just to get tested on two topic + the mental health section. Anyone else do sport and criminal?

I do sport and crime!
Reply 92
Original post by Rubyc20
I do sport and crime!

Same
Original post by Tinyy7
Same

me too!
Reply 94
Original post by Rubyc20
I do sport and crime!

What do you reckon the topics are going to be?
Reply 95
I think someone earlier in the chat said kroll and krenshaw
Original post by Tinyy7
I think someone earlier in the chat said kroll and krenshaw

Original post by pk04
What do you reckon the topics are going to be?

i got told kroll and crenshaw,wilson and kelling and hall and player havent been assessed in a while
Reply 97
me too!

can't relate to all the sport but i do crime too!! my bets are on wilson and kelling or hall and player
Reply 98
Original post by pk04

I do that too.
Ikr, we learn so much content only to be tested on 2 topics for sport and crime. One hand its good cuz the exam questions are fairly ok to do. On the other hand my brain exploads just looking at my mountain of flashcards for those topics

But thinking about that now is pointless. We've still got a while to revise for that paper

Hows everyone feeling about tomorrow? What are our strengths and weaknesses?
Reply 99
Does anyone have any predictions for what areas might be focused more on paper 2? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending