The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Central Saint Martins - Foundation 2023

Has anyone heard back from CSM or been accepted, I submitted my application back in February and I was wondering when is it typical to hear back from them.
Original post by Cazzmcc
Has anyone heard back from CSM or been accepted, I submitted my application back in February and I was wondering when is it typical to hear back from them.

Pretty sure no one’s heard back. Just email the school and ask when you’ll hear about updates. I have and waiting to hear back soon
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Still waiting! I’ve had an interview and offer from Chelsea already, but no word from CSM.
Original post by yuqqy
Still waiting! I’ve had an interview and offer from Chelsea already, but no word from CSM.

How did you manage to apply to both? I am sure it said on the website you can only apply to one of their campuses not both.

‘UAL offers two foundation courses, you can apply to only one of them. Find out more on the UAL foundation page.’
Reply 4
My mistake--I replied to this thread quickly because I'm dying to hear from CSM haha, and didn't realise it was a foundation discussion. The Chelsea offer is for BA Textile Design; I also applied to CSM BA Textile Design.

That said, I wasn't sure I'd get into a BA program (I'm an older student who's done some uni but not in a related field) and also applied to foundation year at Camberwell and CSM. I only intended to apply to the latter, but added Camberwell as a backup at the suggestion of my international representative (I'm Canadian). I had no idea about the 'only one' rule--didn't really look into it as I was only going to do CSM. I simply applied to both? I was asked to provide a portfolio twice, received no warning I was doing anything 'wrong', and both applications are active on my portal. I've received an offer from Camberwell but heard nothing from Central Saint Martins, maybe this explains why :frown:
Same here, still waiting for response. I have emailed them but they only respond in 10 working days. Any news out there?
Original post by Anonymous
Same here, still waiting for response. I have emailed them but they only respond in 10 working days. Any news out there?

If you go to their website it says the latest you’ll here is 31st may. Someone had an interview and said the latest mid may/end April. Point is you’ll hear no later. And it’s Easter break so not sure if you’ll here back so soon
Reply 7
i havent either and i’m still waiting 😅
Reply 8
Original post by beadawg
i havent either and i’m still waiting 😅

Me too. Heard anything? Thinking it must be a rejection at this point 😩

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending