The Student Room Group

OCR A level Law evaluation topics

Hi guys are all topics of evaluation (Paper 1) are to be learnt this year? Cuz last year students only learnt Self defense and Consent evaluation essey. Or it still the same this year. Please let me know.
I'm pretty sure that the essays are on non fatal offences, intoxication, self defence or consent
Reply 2
Original post by angelowojcik
I'm pretty sure that the essays are on non fatal offences, intoxication, self defence or consent

I saw some past papers. Their evaluation on paper 1 was defences for duress. Thats why i was panicking since duress isnt on the spec. And theres evaluation for actus reus for theft etc. Has our spec changed?
(edited 1 year ago)
Wait what there is a theft one?! My teacher has only taught us the 4 I stated before.
Original post by annaramon
I saw some past papers. Their evaluation on paper 1 was defences for duress. Thats why i was panicking since duress isnt on the spec. And theres evaluation for actus reus for theft etc. Has our spec changed?
Reply 4
Wait what there is a theft one?! My teacher has only taught us the 4 I stated before.

No I don't think there is but because of the past papers they have theft and defences of duress that's why I was shaken. By the way for non fetal offences are the essay questions based on singular offences such as 'Evaluate ABH etc.' Or do they ask as a whole?
I'm pretty sure it's all the small topics included. so the question could be something like, "Is there are need to reform the law on non-fatal offences against person?"
Original post by annaramon
No I don't think there is but because of the past papers they have theft and defences of duress that's why I was shaken. By the way for non fetal offences are the essay questions based on singular offences such as 'Evaluate ABH etc.' Or do they ask as a whole?
also what's your insta ill follow
I'm pretty sure it's all the small topics included. so the question could be something like, "Is there are need to reform the law on non-fatal offences against person?"
Reply 7

Oh OK thank god.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending