The Student Room Group

Is Cardiff, Sheffield or Exeter better for BSc psychology

Hi, I got offers from Cardiff University and University of Sheffield for BSc psychology with a placement year and Exeter for BSc psychology. I'm having slight difficulty in choosing my firm choice between these 3.

I was leaning towards Cardiff University because of the amazing placement option they provide and I love the research opportunities they have but I'm not fully sure now if it's better suited than my other options.

Could anyone please share their experiences as a psychology student if you're from any of these universities if you don't mind?

I did do some research but the reviews and rankings for each categories were conflicting so I thought personal experiences would help me paint a clearer picture!

I would like to know any personal experiences regarding:
1) Quality of teaching and how helpful were the professors with supporting students

2) How were the accommodations

3) If you choose the placement option, do you think it was helpful and do you have any regrets taking it

4) How did you find the student union

5) If you were an international student, how was your overall experience with inclusion in the university

6) A few people told me to choose Exeter as it ranks better and is a bit more prestigious so employers respect it more but I think all of them have a good reputation in their own right. Could you please let me know your perspective though?

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending