The Student Room Group

Universities

Which is the best university in London for Bsc Nursing?
I’ve heard London south bank is very nice!
Thank you for your opinion ☺️
King's College does nursing and it's probably the most prestigious/well-known out of the London universities that offer this course they are ranked 10th on QS Ranking for Nursing (2023). Although, I can't imagine stuff like South Bank, City etc being too bad- you're bound to get some very good formal training (and a god-complex lol) wherever you go.
Actually I was looking fr choosing an university from east part of london.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Drishya Sree

I think university of east London might?
Original post by JJ <3
I think university of east London might?

Yh I've heard about that university too....i thik it's a nice one☺️
(edited 1 year ago)
Yh I've heard about that university too....i thik it's a nice one☺️

Are u coming from India?
Original post by JJ <3
Are u coming from India?

Yes...

How far 'East' are we saying? Inner- East London (like near Shoreditch) or further out?

Most of the central London universities like King's College are easy to get to from most of East London.

The only universities I can find in East London (zone 3 and onwards) would be the University of East London and Anglia Ruskin University (East India Building). Although, only the University of East London offers nursing degrees.

I know very little of the university and have never heard of it until today lol- but based on it's ranking, it seems to be one of the worst in the country. Even on the league tables for Nursing- it's one of the lowest ranked university. It's important to take the rankings from the league tables with a grain of salt- butttt if they all say the the university is a bit crap, it likely will be.

If you're simply looking for a degree from London and an accreddited Nursing course, it's okay and go for it I guess.
But I suggest not to expect much else and 100% expect to be f*cked over in one way or another by UEL- since even largest and most acclaimed academic institutions in the UK will try to f*ck you over here and there.
Original post by Kilam_Namoan
How far 'East' are we saying? Inner- East London (like near Shoreditch) or further out?

Most of the central London universities like King's College are easy to get to from most of East London.

The only universities I can find in East London (zone 3 and onwards) would be the University of East London and Anglia Ruskin University (East India Building). Although, only the University of East London offers nursing degrees.

I know very little of the university and have never heard of it until today lol- but based on it's ranking, it seems to be one of the worst in the country. Even on the league tables for Nursing- it's one of the lowest ranked university. It's important to take the rankings from the league tables with a grain of salt- butttt if they all say the the university is a bit crap, it likely will be.

If you're simply looking for a degree from London and an accreddited Nursing course, it's okay and go for it I guess.
But I suggest not to expect much else and 100% expect to be f*cked over in one way or another by UEL- since even largest and most acclaimed academic institutions in the UK will try to f*ck you over here and there.

Ooh really!....some people said that east london uni is a nice one....but I didn't give an application there....i don't really know about the place or university rankings over there in london so I'm a bit confused about the universities (which one to give an application)....What about Northampton???🤔

Quick Reply

Latest