The Student Room Group

Unknown Error

Hi. I have been trying to log into student finance all day with different internet browsers on phone and laptop, including using my mobile data instead of wifi. My application has been approved but I cannot log in to check other details to see if my national insurance number has been verified, I also will have to change my bank details as I switched bank companies. How am I supposed to get into my account when I have an application has been approved? I received letters stating the approval also, maintenance and tuition loan.
I'm having this issue too. But my application is still being processed. I think this os happening across the whole of england
Original post by TylerWilliams03
I'm having this issue too. But my application is still being processed. I think this os happening across the whole of england

This is frustrating and is giving me paranoia, even though it’s months away until we get the loan. Just want this resolved! If it’s happening across england then it must be fixed, which is assuring I guess?
Original post by courtneyjoyce05
This is frustrating and is giving me paranoia, even though it’s months away until we get the loan. Just want this resolved! If it’s happening across england then it must be fixed, which is assuring I guess?

Hi there, I would advise to clear your browser history and cache and try logging into your account today. We were having system issues but these have now been resolved. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending