The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hiya, just wondering if anyone had problems with the audio file? My school ended up with the AS tracks digitally 😬
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 81
Everyones saying its 1000 years old and that the structure was used for 450 yrs old
I read it as u did, that the structure was 450 years old

Original post by user927401
i read this, was it 450?
Reply 82
Original post by HFonseca14
Everyones saying its 1000 years old and that the structure was used for 450 yrs old
I read it as u did, that the structure was 450 years old

i thought that the structure was used for 450 years and it was 1000 years old but now I can't even remember what the question asked :s-smilie:
would it havebeen right to say that the Mayans contributed to 'el tejido'?? idk why but i left out the words before it because i thought it was like the field of textiles since the first answer was just mathematics
Reply 84
Original post by FrancescaM.1111
We didn't have to write the answers down in the order you hear it for the chilean protest question right?
Also, for that one, at the last minute I put down F - about the song that kept on playing rather than L - about young people dancing to a song by Los Prisioneros - anyone else do this? Cuz I'm unsure.

i put the one about the military bc i heard something about military helicopters and volaban im pretty sure
Original post by dejisarumi
i put the one about the military bc i heard something about military helicopters and volaban im pretty sure

it was the military bc the people were shouting at the military helicopters that were over the protest
Reply 86
Original post by rostom1680
guys who else deffo read that it said the Mayan civilisation is unos mil yrs old and then the structure was actually 450

it was about how old the structure was, 450 referred to how long it was in use, so unos mil anos was the correct answer i believe
Reply 87
does anyone remember their answers to the very first question? the listening exercise about racism in sevilla
It couldn’t be 450 years ago if it was built during Mayan civilisation. Think it said it was used for 450 years. I put unos mil años like in text.
guys who else deffo read that it said the Mayan civilisation is unos mil yrs old and then the structure was actually 450
Reply 89
i was sure but people are debating it on tiktok aha, i put 1000 then kept reading and changed it to 450 after i read it

I went from 1000 to 450 and back to 1000, ugh 😂😭
Reply 90
anyone else found that paper hard ish?
Original post by user927401
i read this, was it 450?

it said the structure was used for 450 years. It can't be 450 years old if it was built by the Mayans lol who existed a thousand years ago
Original post by ripsquad
does anyone remember their answers to the very first question? the listening exercise about racism in sevilla

Yes I can't tell you the letters but the first girl was sharing cultures and the university offers help. Second guy was racism invisible and suffers racism on public transport. Last guy was changed his mind recently and witness to hate crime
Original post by oa1200
anyone else found that paper hard ish?

Tbh I think it was mainly the translation. They seem to be quiet harsh on mark scheme which is worrying
would it havebeen right to say that the Mayans contributed to 'el tejido'?? idk why but i left out the words before it because i thought it was like the field of textiles since the first answer was just mathematics

yeah i put maths than like el manejo del diseno y color de tejidos. seems like one area to me so i put the whole phrase.
Original post by fabiiL
MAN i only got 5 Bs, 3cs and 2 As... i got really worried i hope i put C which was respaldar, thinking it meant a loan or smth.

I think I put B for that question but cant remember the choices
Reply 96
Original post by CrissyNix
I went from 1000 to 450 and back to 1000, ugh 😂😭

i found the article/something similar: https://www.eluniversal.com.mx/estados/el-gran-palacio-maya-de-mas-de-1000-anos-en-yucatan-mexico/ and it says: "creen que perteneció a la civilización maya, de hace unos 1.000 años" and "el edificio prehispánico estuvo en uso en el periodo clásico tardío, entre los años 600 900 d.C. y el clásico terminal, entre el 850 y el 1050 d.C" honestly, i can't tell which is right but i put 1000 down in the exam
I put fairly similar answers to this so I feel a bit better because I thought it was wrong lol

Original post by Pavillion_X5
Yes I can't tell you the letters but the first girl was sharing cultures and the university offers help. Second guy was racism invisible and suffers racism on public transport. Last guy was changed his mind recently and witness to hate crime
Reply 98
What did people write for the synonym for consistía?? The others were fine I think.
Original post by A.ksss
What did people write for the synonym for consistía?? The others were fine I think.

think it was consintio accent on o and I put permito

Latest

Trending

Trending