The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I will be probs be really sleepy tmrw in the exam.
I've been sleeping late and waking up early these days.
And this morning, I was sleepy
(edited 10 months ago)
guys I’m actually terrified for this exam :frown: My maths and biology exams went amazing but physics paper 1 has left my traumatised I have no idea what to expect
Seeing that other people are super stressed out because of paper 1 is making me feel a little better haha glad to know I'm not in the minority
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 83
It’s so over
how much medical physics do you guys think there will be? good luck and do not go gentle into that goodnight fellas.
just got 11/15 for 2019 MCQs, could have got 14/15 if I made no silly mistakes and now we sleep good luck everyone for tomorrow !
Reply 86
get a good night's sleep everyone there's still time to squeeze a little extra revision tomorrow morning, all the best
yeah goodnight guys. No point in worrying now I suppose :smile:
Reply 88
Original post by WeirdMedievalCat
how much medical physics do you guys think there will be? good luck and do not go gentle into that goodnight fellas.

Interstellar reference?
Good luck everyone!
Reply 90
Is the wavelength of blue light 490nm?
And the wavelength of red light 690nm or 700nm?
Reply 91
Best of luck to everyone!
Reply 92
God help us
Reply 93
Original post by Labradoodle1
Seeing that other people are super stressed out because of paper 1 is making me feel a little better haha glad to know I'm not in the minority

I’m not stressed out because of paper 1.
It’s because I didn’t revise much!
Reply 94
1 Hour till we are in the exam hall doing the dreaded paper 2. It gonna be hell!
Reply 95
Paper 2 will have me defeated
Hi everyone :smile: How was it?

A-level Physics

What did everyone think? Felt like a regular paper 2
Reply 98
Nice paper
It was alright, why was there so much medical lol. Also didn’t revise nuclear reactors so waffled hardcore there

Latest

Trending

Trending