The Student Room Group
Cranfield University
Cranfield

Postgraduate Master's Loan and paying fees

Hi, I will start a course at Cranfield this autumn and I'll pay the tuition fee with the Postgraduate Master's Loan (I'm a UK applicant). In my acceptance letter, I read that Cranfield wants me to pay the tuition fee in full before the start of the course, but my loan will get paid to me in 3 instalments throughout the year, so I will not have all the funds available to pay Cranfield at once in September. What can be done in this case? I'm sure they know a lot of people will use the Postgraduate Master's Loan to fund the course, so I assume there will be people on my same situation.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by chiara.k
Hi, I will start a course at Cranfield this autumn and I'll pay the tuition fee with the Postgraduate Master's Loan (I'm a UK applicant). In my acceptance letter, I read that Cranfield wants me to pay the tuition fee in full before the start of the course, but my loan will get paid to me in 3 instalments throughout the year, so I will not have all the funds available to pay Cranfield at once in September. What can be done in this case? I'm sure they know a lot of people will use the Postgraduate Master's Loan to fund the course, so I assume there will be people on my same situation.

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the confusion, I am sure it can be sorted for you.
Since it is relating to the payment of fees, I will need to pass you on to our Student Finance department who will be able to help you out in this situation!
Their email is [email protected]

If you have any difficulty getting in contact, just let me know and I will find a different person to get in touch with for you!

Ciara
3rd year Agrifood PhD student
Cranfield Student Ambassador
Cranfield University
Cranfield

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending