The Student Room Group

AQA A Level Geography Paper 2 (7037/2) - 6th June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 16bhatam
How do u guys acc revise changing place I feel like nothing ever sticks tbh its such an odd topic.

Yeah it’s a very weird topic
I haven’t started revising it yet
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 61
Original post by nb4214x
Any population and environment predictions?

Sorry I don’t. But many people here study changing places, contemporary urban environments and global systems/governance
Reply 62
Judging the past papers is Antartica likely for this year's 20 in global gov? Hope so as its usually easy to write about.
Reply 63
does anyone have notes on urban policies?
Reply 66
Genuinely can’t revise human geography. There’s just something about it…

Physical geography is easy to revise imo, but this 😫
I messed up physical so human is my redemption
Just have to get motivated to revise 😔
Reply 68
Original post by scoobywarrior
I messed up physical so human is my redemption
Just have to get motivated to revise 😔

same i messed it up so badly with the 20 markers and I need an A to get to uni :frown:
anyone have any predictions for resource security (don't know if anyone does this one tbh)
Reply 70
Original post by flora14
anyone have any predictions for resource security (don't know if anyone does this one tbh)

we do it! i don't really have any predictions for it yet (i haven't properly started revising it yet) but i'm hoping environmental impacts of large scale resource development?
Original post by EschoR
same i messed it up so badly with the 20 markers and I need an A to get to uni :frown:

We can do this.
I need a B
Reply 72
Original post by scoobywarrior
We can do this.
I need a B

Yh same I'm worried for paper 2 tbh because I really dk how paper 1 went.
Reply 73
My predictions are
Globalisation) TNCs Apple or UN.
Changing places) Exogenous in local place
Urban) Inequality in contrasting urban areas.

Would you agree?
Reply 74
mine are threats to antarctica 20 marker as it’s the only bit of antarctica not been a 20 marker, flows of people or money in a place and for CUE like environmental issues and strategies in an urban area we studied ??
Original post by sohan1078
My predictions are
Globalisation) TNCs Apple or UN.
Changing places) Exogenous in local place
Urban) Inequality in contrasting urban areas.

Would you agree?

Dont think globalisation will be TNC's 20marker as last year it was about a food commodity / TNC.
when you plan a 20 marker how do you guys do it do you just like right as many points or like section into peel etc. ?
Reply 77
Original post by flora14
when you plan a 20 marker how do you guys do it do you just like right as many points or like section into peel etc. ?

I usually write the main points of para then I have explicit Eval underneath for all my paras. This way Ik how to form a good essay and argument. But just the major info not in lots of detail.
Reply 78
Original post by annieyoxall
Dont think globalisation will be TNC's 20marker as last year it was about a food commodity / TNC.

Is it likely to be Antarctica then because I don't see what else they can ask? Antarctica can only really be the threats and management as a 20 marker as well.
Reply 79
nah guys critique of globalisation so how it’s good and causes stability and intergration but then how it causes injustices and conflict has never been a 20 marker my teacher says there’s a very likely chance it will the 20 marker or it will be threats in antarctica as threats in antarctica is the only thing in antarctica not been in a 20 marker

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending