The Student Room Group

Residency query

On Student Finance application form, section 3, Q 10.1, I am trying to work out which is the Home Office number I need to provide? Is it the visa number given for entry to the country or my Biometric Residency Permit number?
Original post by JacquiAK
On Student Finance application form, section 3, Q 10.1, I am trying to work out which is the Home Office number I need to provide? Is it the visa number given for entry to the country or my Biometric Residency Permit number?

Hi Jacqui,

Can you please confirm the name of the form you have, is it the PN1 form? Or is it the form for EU students?

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 2
(Original post by Graeme SFE)Hi Jacqui,

Can you please confirm the name of the form you have, is it the PN1 form? Or is it the form for EU students?

Thanks, Graeme

Hi Graeme,

It is the PN1 form.

Thank you
Reply 3
Hi Graeme,

It is the PN1 form that is being completed.

Thanks
Hi Graeme,

It is the PN1 form that is being completed.

Thanks

Thanks, on the form we have question a10.1 is only for those who have been granted leave under a Ukraine Scheme. Are you Ukrainian?

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 5
Yes I am helping my Ukrainian guest complete the form

Yes I am helping my Ukrainian guest complete the form

Thank you, the application is asking for the number on the biometric card.

Thanks, Graeme
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending