The Student Room Group

Manchester housing questionnaire

Dear residents of Manchester,

I hope this message finds you well. As part of my dissertation research, I am conducting a study on changing patterns of expectation for future housing in our vibrant city. Specifically, I am interested in investigating whether co-housing can offer a better way of living post-Covid.

Your valuable insights and opinions are crucial to the success of this research. By participating in this questionnaire, you will contribute to a deeper understanding of the housing preferences and needs of our community towards a sustainable future.

If you currently reside in Manchester, I kindly request your assistance in completing the questionnaire. Your participation will involve answering a series of questions that will inform and shape the research findings. The estimated time to complete it is approximately [insert duration].

Rest assured, all responses will be kept confidential and anonymized. The data collected will be used solely for academic purposes, ensuring your privacy is safeguarded. Your cooperation will be greatly appreciated in this endeavor.

To access the questionnaire, please click on the following link: https://forms.gle/uz5YxXdBPYtEGpUs5

Should you have any queries or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact me . Your feedback regarding the questionnaire is also welcome.

Thank you for considering this request, and I look forward to your valuable contribution to this research.

Warm regards.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending