The Student Room Group

AS Chemistry resources

What are some decent, free resources where I can find topical AS chem questions+answers? All the ones I’ve already heard of require you to pay a fee to access recent papers… but I’d like 2022-2023 questions.
Well it depends on your exam board. PMT has some free topic questions.
If you're doing Edexcel then the June 2022-January 2023 aren't released to students yet, but you could ask your teachers. (I mean that's what I did)
Original post by Obsidian♡Hart
Well it depends on your exam board. PMT has some free topic questions.
If you're doing Edexcel then the June 2022-January 2023 aren't released to students yet, but you could ask your teachers. (I mean that's what I did)

Hi! Thanks so for your response. I’m doing the CIE AS chemistry course. Yes, my teachers have provided me with a bunch of recent past papers, but the topic question booklets I can find are only up to 2017. But that’s alright, I’ll just get to the past papers soon.
Original post by student_here!
What are some decent, free resources where I can find topical AS chem questions+answers? All the ones I’ve already heard of require you to pay a fee to access recent papers… but I’d like 2022-2023 questions.

Heya!
If it helps, Study Mind has free CIE chem past papers :h: You could also try doing other boards just to test your knowledge but be careful as they are not exactly the same!

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind
Original post by StudyMind
Heya!
If it helps, Study Mind has free CIE chem past papers :h: You could also try doing other boards just to test your knowledge but be careful as they are not exactly the same!

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind

Hi!
Tysm for the link!! I’ll definitely be using it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest