The Student Room Group

OCR B Chemsitry A-Level

does anybody know of any affordable online chem tutors that follow the ocr b spec? or like have any websites/youtube channels/other revision resources that they could recommend?

i'm struggling to maintain a C grade and currently use the youtube channel Allery Chemistry but i need more help:')

Anything would be really appreciated, thank you! :smile:
Reply 1
https://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/chemistry-revision/a-level-ocr-b/

PMT has amazing notes, flashcards and questions. Defo make good use of PMT, you’re gonna love it :smile:

Chemsheets is amazing especially for organic, I think you have to pay about 10 pounds, it’s got ppts and an exhaustive amount of very useful worksheets that my teachers always used!
Original post by mai0may
does anybody know of any affordable online chem tutors that follow the ocr b spec? or like have any websites/youtube channels/other revision resources that they could recommend?

i'm struggling to maintain a C grade and currently use the youtube channel Allery Chemistry but i need more help:')

Anything would be really appreciated, thank you! :smile:

Hi, I have been teaching chemistry for past tewo year would love to help
Reply 3
hey i was wondering if you found any good resources for ocr b, theres barely any online and im struggling to get a good grade in it

Quick Reply

Latest