Luxury Fashion Brand Management @MMU
OR
MA International Fashion Management @NTU
Original post by Isshhh01
What is a better option:
Luxury Fashion Brand Management @MMU
OR
MA International Fashion Management @NTU

How far have you got in your decision making so far?

Is the MMU course an MA as well?
Reply 2
Hey, Yes, the course at MMU is an MA as well.... I've shortlisted these two universities and just trying to make a decision based on which Uni is more recognised in the Fashion Industry and also based on the cities they are located in!
Hey, Yes, the course at MMU is an MA as well.... I've shortlisted these two universities and just trying to make a decision based on which Uni is more recognised in the Fashion Industry and also based on the cities they are located in!

You are right to focus on the appeal to the fashion industry specifically. I shouldn't think there's a huge difference there anyhow. Manchester is certainly the larger of the two cities so there may be more opportunities for industry connections there.

Is there something in particular I can help with?
Reply 4
Original post by 04MR17
You are right to focus on the appeal to the fashion industry specifically. I shouldn't think there's a huge difference there anyhow. Manchester is certainly the larger of the two cities so there may be more opportunities for industry connections there.

Is there something in particular I can help with?

Hey, Thanks for you input on this...." University of Creative Arts, Epsom for MA/MSc Fashion Business & Management " this is another offer that I have! really don't know which one to choose now
Hey, Thanks for you input on this...." University of Creative Arts, Epsom for MA/MSc Fashion Business & Management " this is another offer that I have! really don't know which one to choose now

If you look at the course content, what are the main differences?
Are there any opportunities for industry placement in these courses? If so, how extensive is this compared to some of the other ones?
What kind of experience would you benefit from the most and would equip you for your career the most? Looking into the nitty-gritty of what the course is offering you and see which one appeals most.
Reply 6
Original post by 04MR17
If you look at the course content, what are the main differences?
Are there any opportunities for industry placement in these courses? If so, how extensive is this compared to some of the other ones?
What kind of experience would you benefit from the most and would equip you for your career the most? Looking into the nitty-gritty of what the course is offering you and see which one appeals most.

At the moment, I'm not so concerned about the city in general. But, I really want the course content to be top most and University with a great industrial connect and placement opportunities!
At the moment, I'm not so concerned about the city in general. But, I really want the course content to be top most and University with a great industrial connect and placement opportunities!

I think you've got absolutely the right priorities :yep:

Let me know if there's anything else I can help with :biggrin:
Reply 8
Original post by 04MR17
I think you've got absolutely the right priorities :yep:

Let me know if there's anything else I can help with :biggrin:

based on this opinion, what university would you suggest and why?
based on this opinion, what university would you suggest and why?

I'm honestly not an expert in the fashion industry so I really couldn't choose 1 and tell you to go for it.
If you're able to link me to one of the courses you've mentioned, I can show you how you might compare them easily.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending