The Student Room Group

Edexcel A Level Economics A Paper 2 (9ECO 02) - 22nd May 2023 [Exam Chat]

Poll

How did your Edexcel A Level Economics A Paper 2 exam go?

Edexcel A-Level Economics A Paper 2 (9ECO 02) - Monday 22nd May 2023 [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.

Wishing you all the best of luck.

General Information

Date/Time: Mon 22 May / PM

Length: 2h

Resources

Edexcel Economics
Congratulations on finishing your exam!
(edited 11 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hi guys, does anyone wanna share the predicted papers?
Any predicted topics?
Reply 3
i am SO NOT READY FOR THESE EXAMS

Original post by haychsoxhisjwox
Hi guys, does anyone wanna share the predicted papers?
Reply 4
I think supply chain effects could be a big one considering what've been happening
Reply 5
Does anyone have any predicted questions? Someone had 10 good essay ones for paper1 and was hoping there would be some more for paper 2 somewhere?
Paper 1 was so good, couldn’t pray anymore for a better paper than that, 25 marker was a given both on government intervention. Thank you edexcel :smile:)))
what are the top precitions?
Reply 8
Original post by ow05
what are the top precitions?

monetary policy is my guess someway or another
Original post by npienaar
Does anyone have any predicted questions? Someone had 10 good essay ones for paper1 and was hoping there would be some more for paper 2 somewhere

yeah they were so helpful
they're gonna be so mean for paper 2 tho ughhhhhh

Original post by abdulmuturrehman
Paper 1 was so good, couldn’t pray anymore for a better paper than that, 25 marker was a given both on government intervention. Thank you edexcel :smile:)))
Reply 11
Original post by abdulmuturrehman

hmmm idk i was little annoyed that both questions were govt intervention like usually they are completely different
Do you guys think financial markets is gonna come up as a big question? I hate the topic sm
Original post by Anonymous :p
Do you guys think financial markets is gonna come up as a big question? I hate the topic sm

if it is im killing myself in the exam to create a positive externality on the grade boundaries
it probably will be it hasn't come up as a big question yet :frown: :frown:

Original post by Anonymous :p
What topics should i spend my time revising do you think?
Original post by ow05

all of them, silly
Reply 17
Original post by ow05

Yeah revise them all but prioritise monetary and fiscal policy
Development and financial markets
These topics usually link with the other topics with the limited time you have make sure you are comfortable with those things
Original post by Yas101101
Yeah revise them all but prioritise monetary and fiscal policy
Development and financial markets
These topics usually link with the other topics with the limited time you have make sure you are comfortable with those things

any predicted essays which may come up. someone did it for paper 1, and it was super handy
Original post by haychsoxhisjwox
it probably will be it hasn't come up as a big question yet :frown: :frown:

what kinda questions could come up on financial markets...

Latest

Trending

Trending