The Student Room Group

help

ok yall i am freecking out becasuase i found my self having th biggest crush on my same sex bff girl i dont know what to do help please
Original post by Anonymous
ok yall i am freecking out becasuase i found my self having th biggest crush on my same sex bff girl i dont know what to do help please

Its normal honey
thnx but we had a heart to heart recently and i think she thought i was kiding and she has a bf but when she hugs me she says she likes hugging me better than when she hugs him and i dont know should i talk to her or just keep my trap shut
thnx but we had a heart to heart recently and i think she thought i was kiding and she has a bf but when she hugs me she says she likes hugging me better than when she hugs him and i dont know should i talk to her or just keep my trap shut

I would tell her tbh
yeah but im scared it will ruin our friendship
yeah but im scared it will ruin our friendship

How long have you known her?
5-6 years
If your as good friends as you say you are I’m sure she would be okay with you telling her and if she isn’t comfortable then she’ll tell you and there isn’t anything you can do about but if she’s loves that much as a friend then okay she may not reciprocate the feelings but she still loves you like a friend a lot so she will be fine - if it was me I’d tell her.

This doesn’t make much sense but if you want me to make some thing more clear or even just talk send me a pm I will respond to you as soon as I can (5min-6jours normally )

I hope I can help you. <3
5-6 years

I feel like you should be ok. It might take some time but
what would i do if it ruied our freind ship

she is my life
what would i do if it ruied our freind ship

she is my life

Aww..trying to hint at it...
umm ok

Original post by noelissocute