The Student Room Group

Accepting unconditional offer

Hi,
I can’t seem to find a straight answer anywhere so figured I’d ask and see if anyone knew. I have firmed an unconditional offer to a university for 2023. However I am still waiting for responses to degree apprenticeships but want to try and secure decent accommodation. If I get an offer to one of the apprenticeships am I able to cancel my offer to uni? I know there is a 14 day period where I cancel no questions asked, but I can’t find a coherent answer anywhere as to what happens after this point so anyone who could help answer would be greatly appreciated. :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Rudd17
Hi,
I can’t seem to find a straight answer anywhere so figured I’d ask and see if anyone knew. I have firmed an unconditional offer to a university for 2023. However I am still waiting for responses to degree apprenticeships but want to try and secure decent accommodation. If I get an offer to one of the apprenticeships am I able to cancel my offer to uni? I know there is a 14 day period where I cancel no questions asked, but I can’t find a coherent answer anywhere as to what happens after this point so anyone who could help answer would be greatly appreciated. :smile:

Yes, you are not committed to going unless you formally enrol which happens much closer to the course start date.

Accommodation is separate and may have its own cancellation terms.
Reply 2
Original post by Admit-One
Yes, you are not committed to going unless you formally enrol which happens much closer to the course start date.

Accommodation is separate and may have its own cancellation terms.

Thank you so much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending