The Student Room Group

Offers

I have an insurance choice waiting for confirmation. But my firm choice changed their offer from a conditional offer to an unconditional offer for a different course. I want to take the unconditional offer but i can’t because my insurance choice is still awaiting confirmation. Is there a way i can take this new unconditional offer despite the fact it isn’t a firm or insurance choice?
Original post by sjsjdhdhhahaha
I have an insurance choice waiting for confirmation. But my firm choice changed their offer from a conditional offer to an unconditional offer for a different course. I want to take the unconditional offer but i can’t because my insurance choice is still awaiting confirmation. Is there a way i can take this new unconditional offer despite the fact it isn’t a firm or insurance choice?

So you have an Unconditional Course Change (UCC) from your firm uni, is that right? What is the insurance choice waiting for confirmation of? If you've met the conditions of your insurance choice, it should now be unconditional. That should mean you can either accept the UCC from your firm, or decline it and be placed with your insurance.

However, if your insurance is still conditional for some reason (because they're waiting for some exam paperwork from you, perhaps), then you can call UCAS and ask them to accept the UCC for you.
okay thankyou. ucas is not telling me what my insurance uni is waiting on confirmation of i assume its my results which are below the entry requirements. but i will try to call ucas to accept my UCC

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending