The Student Room Group

Can you get into Cambridge part iii with an undergraduate degree from Warwick MORSE?

Does it have enough statistics and maths
Reply 1
Original post by bravesty5040
Does it have enough statistics and maths

It does as long as you take relevant modules. It's possible to do alot of WBS modules in MORSE, don't do many of them if you want your transcript to look impressive
I know this is an old thread, but I've been wondering the same thing. Does anyone know any specific modules that I should take? I'm just not 100% sure that the MORSE at Warwick has enough mathematical content as said in the requirements for the admission to the masters programme: "with significant advanced mathematical content.”*(I am wondering specifically about the MASt Statistics course.
Reply 3
Original post by JonahHill07
I know this is an old thread, but I've been wondering the same thing. Does anyone know any specific modules that I should take? I'm just not 100% sure that the MORSE at Warwick has enough mathematical content as said in the requirements for the admission to the masters programme: "with significant advanced mathematical content.”*(I am wondering specifically about the MASt Statistics course.

Look at what is compulsory for maths and stats and use that as a reference point. I have seen a few mathstat people get into Part III so modules like Measure Theory, Probability Theory, Analysis would be solid choices.

Quick Reply

Latest