The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 (Higher Tier triple) 8463/1H - 25th May 2023 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by probably_sane
i think there will be a lot of paper 2 content seeing how the other sciences have gone

The only paper 2 content they would ask is the electricity, for each of the sciences theve asked topics which appear on both papers
Reply 41
How is everyone feeling for sep. Physics higher tomorrow.... Any predictions in what's going to come up ?

I think rp2 thermal insulation and loads of circuits
Reply 42
I would advise you to do a lot of practise exam questions after you revise each component because they have been repeating a few stuff so the more exposure you have to exam questions the better
Reply 43
Original post by user1708
I would advise you to do a lot of practise exam questions after you revise each component because they have been repeating a few stuff so the more exposure you have to exam questions the better

Yeah thats obvious but the exam is tomorrow
Reply 44
any predictions for six markers?
Reply 45
guessing either some practical method or something about the types of radiation
Original post by lavender78
any predictions for six markers?
Reply 46
Original post by Edgebug
guessing either some practical method or something about the types of radiation

Okay cool thanks
Reply 47
what required practical may come up? any predictions?
I haven’t even started revising for physics ahhhh. AND I need to get 60 marks to bring my grade up to a 7. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE? CHEMISTRY WAS SOO HARD I NEEEDDDD A 7 THIS IS A REMINDER TO REVISE EARLY!!!
Reply 49
Original post by ewoldu
The only paper 2 content they would ask is the electricity, for each of the sciences theve asked topics which appear on both papers

could they ask about how transformers work? like alternating current induces and alternating magnetic field etc
thats paper 2 stuff, but maybe
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 51
Original post by Bksa
could they ask about how transformers work? like alternating current induces and alternating magnetic field etc

if they asked about transformers, it would be about step up and and step down stuff, and also the National Grid

This is the specification. Press CRTL + F at the same time and in the box, search up something you think my come up. For it to be in paper it has to 4.1, 4.2, 4.3 or 4.4
https://filestore.aqa.org.uk/resources/physics/specifications/AQA-8463-SP-2016.PDF
Reply 52
when would i have to mention work done in relation to gas? i remember getting it wrong in a paper but i dont remember which paper it was
Reply 53
I'm a bit freaked out by how hard everyone found the AQA physics a level yesterday. It was so hard.... I hope AQA are not going to do us dirty today on the GCSE.

I was really looking forward to this exam....
Reply 54
Holy **** that was so ******* easy. 45 marks only for calculations i love it.
Original post by dachemist
Holy **** that was so ******* easy. 45 marks only for calculations i love it.

Congratulations you are the first one out :lol:

Really glad to hear it went well!
Reply 56
I had to laugh so hard in the exam when I saw that fat baby hanging down from the baby bouncer.
Reply 57
That was actually quite nice? But why the chemistry question lmao
what did people get for the mean height question i got 15?
Reply 59
that paper was poggers :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending